Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking LGD-4033 with MK-2866

mainstream180

Registered
Is there any benefit to stacking LGD-4033 with MK-2866 (Ostarine) or because of the similarities of the two research chemicals would it be counter productive? Would the two chemicals just compete against each other?

Would it be a better idea to take LGD-4033 with GW501516 for a SARM cycle and then take MK-2866 during PCT along with clomid and nolvadex?

NOTE: I've done a SARM triple stack and used Ostarine alone, I do allot of traveling at night for work and the light sensitivity problems that S4 induces just isn't worth the benefits of adding S4 into my current stack.

bro i like an anabolicum lgd 10mgs ed and cardarine ge 20mgs ed mix....good fat loss and muscle gain....

I wouldn't run them together, since they are so similar. Run your LGD with GW for your cycle and use Ostarine in PCT

You can but there are better stacks. Id use GW with LGD as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any benefit to stacking LGD-4033 with MK-2866 (Ostarine) or because of the similarities of the two research chemicals would it be counter productive? Would the two chemicals just compete against each other?

Would it be a better idea to take LGD-4033 with GW501516 for a SARM cycle and then take MK-2866 during PCT along with clomid and nolvadex?

NOTE: I've done a SARM triple stack and used Ostarine alone, I do allot of traveling at night for work and the light sensitivity problems that S4 induces just isn't worth the benefits of adding S4 into my current stack.

I'm currently running LGD, Osta, GW - I have a log going right now

I chose to run LGD and Osta together for healing purposes, like Stevsmi suggested. I might sacrifice some strength gains compared to running S4 but I'm finding that I'm able to keep adding weight to the bar (week 4) where I'd normally be shutting down. Small differences, but finally seeing some benefits as I come up to the one month mark

I'm currently running LGD, Osta, GW - I have a log going right now

I chose to run LGD and Osta together for healing purposes, like Stevsmi suggested. I might sacrifice some strength gains compared to running S4 but I'm finding that I'm able to keep adding weight to the bar (week 4) where I'd normally be shutting down. Small differences, but finally seeing some benefits as I come up to the one month mark

Good to hear man. Strength increases will surely come if training and diet are on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can run those two but is add lgd too that really help

I wouldnt stack them together... Ostarine in PCT is optimal IMO

no dont use both at the same time.. use lgd with s4 and gw.If s4 is too bothersome to eyes, then just run lgd/gw.

Back
Top Bottom