Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking metformin with insulin?

rebekaxs

Registered
A meathead in the gym was telling me how if you use insulin post workout that you should also be taking metformin along with it because it helps with the side effects. I know metformin is a drug and insulin is injected, but what is his logic with using both together? right now i just use insulin.

metformin may help offset the fat gains from using insulin, that is the only logical thing i can think of where he is coming from

i don't recommend insulin use at all. we already spit out a shit ton of insulin from our american diets, to inject more of it makes absolutely no sense. it would be the same thing as eating tablespoons of sugar everyday, we already get a shit ton of sugar in our diets and you want to add more?

here's a strong piece of advice for you... DONT LISTED TO THE FUCKING MEATHEAD! Does someone termed a "meathead" sound like the best source of information???

People are always looking for some type of magic protocol. Train and diet properly and you will have results. If you want to run PED's, be responsible. Using insulin is ridiculous. It is dangerous and will just make you fat anyways.

Back
Top Bottom