Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking NPP and proviron

jim605

Registered
Hey I want to do a run of NPP and proviron for 8 weeks. Looking for a cycle with low side effects and good results. My plan was NPP at 500mg a week with proviron at 50mg a day. The proviron is pricey so would I be okay using it at half the dosage or no good?
38 years old
Male
206 pounds
6’1”
13%

Hey I want to do a run of NPP and proviron for 8 weeks. Looking for a cycle with low side effects and good results. My plan was NPP at 500mg a week with proviron at 50mg a day. The proviron is pricey so would I be okay using it at half the dosage or no good?
38 years old
Male
206 pounds
6’1”
13%

Npp @ 500mgs too high.
300mgs of npp/week (its like deca)
50mgs proviron
250mgs test enan
preworkout-cardazol 2 caps
n2guard 5 caps/day for liver/kidney/organ support

38 years old
Male
206 pounds
6’1”
13%

Proviron for me is always opart of any cycle , helps alot increase free test and you get more results from the other compounds . But use 250mg test with this and you will be fine .

At those dosages with NPP you can expect to have some unwanted side effects, that is not a low dosage at all.
In my opinion the higher you go and the dosage with NPP it starts to turn into a different drug, or it feels like it so to speak and you start getting some really nasty side effects.
All you really need is 100 EOD. Proviron can be pretty expensive, but it's not entirely necessary, you can also use an alternative with a drug that can and simulate and perform almost just like proviron, if anything they can perform better and that would be masteron..
My suggestion would be 100mg EOD with test prop, npp, mast Prop. 8 weeks.. get your diet on point, do fasted cardio.
And you can make some significant changes.

Youre going to want at least a trt dose of test with it. No test is a recipe for disaster with nandrolones

38 years old
Male
206 pounds
6’1”
13%

If your goal is put on mass , you can add dianabol 30mg day and i prefer little test 200mg week to keep sex drive, mood , energy on point

Back
Top Bottom