Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking sarms for a 50 something

jooseDayo

Registered
I am 54 years old and will be 55 next month. I will be using sarms for the first time. My goals is to get rid of 25 pounds that I am too fat. I have switched to a clean diet now and no more fast food. I also am back swimming and working out again. I would like a 12 week sarm cycle which includes gw cardarine to help me

If you're looking to stack sarms at your age, go with GW and osta base. Like this
week 1-16
GW carda 20mgs/day
osta mk 50mgs/day
testolone rad 10mgs/day
cardazol 3 caps/preworkout

Lev has a good stack set up for you. IMO opinion you need to make sure you have a clean diet you are following, you’ll see the best results from that. Check out sarms.forsale for your sarms,

The diet change will make a huge difference on its own. Adding some Cardarine, S4, and Ostarine is what I would do to really enhance your results. I would also be running N2Slin at 2 caps before meals.

i have an excellent layout for you... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you're looking to stack sarms at your age, go with GW and osta base. Like this
week 1-16
GW carda 20mgs/day
osta mk 50mgs/day
testolone rad 10mgs/day
cardazol 3 caps/preworkout

jooseDayo, this is a great stack for you. Just keep in mind that these substances don't so the work for you, keep diet clean and work out hard. Also keep in mind, cardarine isn't actually a SARM and doesn't really do much to burn fat on its own (it does, at least a bit), but what it does do is very well is increase muscular endurance which allows you work out harder and longer and that's where most of the benefit will come from.

Back
Top Bottom