Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanozolol + Test = No Need of Ai ?

Eric_dane

Registered
I have heard somewere if i use winstrol with Test base it mimics Ai so i do not need Official Ai's since it does not aromatize or does not cause water retention and take the water out of body. How true is that ?

I am 28 yo 5"11 currenty 200lbs with 15% bf and looking to shread down some fat and gain lean muscle

As "gemelli" said i am gonna do 350mg of Test per week split . Blood work is all good .

Can winstrol be used as a kick start for Test cycle

Is it fine to use arimidex while on winstrol since it does effect on lipids

thanks in advance for reply - I hope my question isn't dumb

winstrol is fine to use as a kickstart but winstrol IS NOT AN AI NOR IS IT A SUBSTITUTE for one... anyone saying that is far beyond clueless and i certainly would not be getting my info from them... you may be able to run a lower dose of an ai but that depends on each individual and there sensitivity or lack there of to estrogen... you will determine that through bloodwork...

winstrol is fine to use as a kickstart but winstrol IS NOT AN AI NOR IS IT A SUBSTITUTE for one... anyone saying that is far beyond clueless and i certainly would not be getting my info from them... you may be able to run a lower dose of an ai but that depends on each individual and there sensitivity or lack there of to estrogen... you will determine that through bloodwork...

Thanks again for reply , sir . Should i start taking Ai from day 1 Of cycle or should i wait and see If i am having puffy nips or Itchy ones . it is my first cycle so i am a bit worried about gyno other than that I did most of the research and

does winstrol effect BP ?

Thanks again for reply , sir . Should i start taking Ai from day 1 Of cycle or should i wait and see If i am having puffy nips or Itchy ones . it is my first cycle so i am a bit worried about gyno other than that I did most of the research and

U start from day one but if you dont know something so basic about winstrol with side effects on blood pressure, you should not be using steroids period, not to mention your first cycle should be test only

U start from day one but if you dont know something so basic about winstrol with side effects on blood pressure, you should not be using steroids period, not to mention your first cycle should be test only

All right ill just do test only cycle as you recommend.
I actually only asked the question about BP becuase i did the research about winstrol on Bp effects and coudnt really find anything regarding that.

All right ill just do test only cycle as you recommend.
I actually only asked the question about BP becuase i did the research about winstrol on Bp effects and coudnt really find anything regarding that.

Bro thats a basic side effect with any oral steroid. I would highly recommend learning a lot more before you use anything

Bro thats a basic side effect with any oral steroid. I would highly recommend learning a lot more before you use anything

You are right , gonna spend the whole month reserching and watching all your videos and Thanks for all the videos , sir . you are doing a ton a great work for bodybuilding community . Have a good day

For sure need AI from day 1. I would rethink the winni too. You said your looking to shed some fat, winni is harsh and really only shines when you are learned out like a mofo. Really it is more of a pre contest compound. If you want a kick start maybe look into Tbol.

For sure need AI from day 1. I would rethink the winni too. You said your looking to shed some fat, winni is harsh and really only shines when you are learned out like a mofo. Really it is more of a pre contest compound. If you want a kick start maybe look into Tbol.

Theres no need or reason to run multiple compounds on a first cycle

Yes. Absolutely.

Exactly... ^^^

Back
Top Bottom