Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star's Journey to Master's Natiionals

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Star's Journey to Master's Natiionals

Well, folks, my hopes of hitting the stage again this year was dashed by the pandemic. The last time I competed was as a natural back in 2011 where I won a pro qualifier as a light weight in the INBF. I lost in the overall to an impressive heavyweight for the WNBF pro card. Fast forward to 2015 and I was put on TRT. I studied pharmacology on my own and started to gain some knowledge. From there I decided I wanted to compete again but this time in the NPC.

This year was supposed to be the year. I was shooting for Master's 35+ and would've been near the upper end of the light heavies. I was 4 weeks out when everything got cancelled so I was able to snap some photos and transition back into offseason mode. I am 14lbs from my low and still quite conditioned. The goal for this offseason is to grow and add some much needed size in order to be competitive at the national level.

I'll be finishing up a deload on Thursday and plan to run a moderate test/mast/dhb blast.

Feel free to follow along!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Star2 Edit.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	12201   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StarDutch (1) edit.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	12202  

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starchild1 View Post
    Well, folks, my hopes of hitting the stage again this year was dashed by the pandemic. The last time I competed was as a natural back in 2011 where I won a pro qualifier as a light weight in the INBF. I lost in the overall to an impressive heavyweight for the WNBF pro card. Fast forward to 2015 and I was put on TRT. I studied pharmacology on my own and started to gain some knowledge. From there I decided I wanted to compete again but this time in the NPC.

This year was supposed to be the year. I was shooting for Master's 35+ and would've been near the upper end of the light heavies. I was 4 weeks out when everything got cancelled so I was able to snap some photos and transition back into offseason mode. I am 14lbs from my low and still quite conditioned. The goal for this offseason is to grow and add some much needed size in order to be competitive at the national level.

I'll be finishing up a deload on Thursday and plan to run a moderate test/mast/dhb blast.

Hey man looking forward to following your log! Keep your head up and I know we will see you on stage! Iím 4 weeks out today and didnít think I would get there because of COVID but here I am!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother you looking good...this is going to be great
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It'll be nice to see the result.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starchild1 View Post

nice man you got serious size and leanness
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking great brother. I will be following along for sure.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're in great shape bro.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cool... good luck with your goals
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    Hey man looking forward to following your log! Keep your head up and I know we will see you on stage! Iím 4 weeks out today and didnít think I would get there because of COVID but here I am!
    Nice! Good to hear from you, as always, brother . Let me know how the prep goes!

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    brother you looking good...this is going to be great
    Appreciate the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    It'll be nice to see the result.
    I'm excited. I plan to push my bodyweight higher than it has been before so long as I can keep health markers in check.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    nice man you got serious size and leanness
    Thanks, dude! Going to need a little more tissue on my frame if I want to make my run at nationals worth while. We'll see what I can accomplish with low/moderate doses, hard training, and good nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Looking great brother. I will be following along for sure.
    Appreciate you joining!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You're in great shape bro.
    Thank you, good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    cool... good luck with your goals
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Training is going to be a push/pull/legs set up focusing on a primary compound in each session. I will be starting this mesocycle @ 2-3 reps in reserve and titrate up to 0-1 RIR in week 5-6 before pulling back for a deload.

Nutrition is as follows:

Training Days: 315/730/70
    Rest Days: 315/300/100

I have been maintaining during my cruise on 315/650/65 and 315/300/100, so this should put me in a moderate surplus and I will adjust from there.

Hammering down this Thursday. Stay tuned!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    following along!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast