Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started my second S4S cycle today

Topps_Baseball88

Veteran
VIP
I just took my first doses of my S4S cycle.

Rad 140 20mg a day

Lgd 10mg a day

S4 50mg a day splitting doses 4-6 hours apart

Gw 20mg a day

Cycle length 12 weeks
On cycle support organ and shield defender entire cycle
Weeks 13-16
Pct clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg a day
N2MB N2GE

Height 5'11 starting weight after my last cycle which I maintained 235lbs

So the goal of this cycle is to drop some of the mass and weight I gained and recomp on my road to getting leaner again which the ultimate goal is 195-210 over a long period of time with slow and healthy progression is the goal as its a marathon not a sprint, and I love the iron game so I'm excited to go get this first workout in right now .

Will update as the days and weeks go on so anyone who is curious about sarms has questions or just wants to follow along for my journey all of that is welcome 🙏 😊

Last edited:
sweet bro!! lets get it!!

Hell yeah , man it already feels so much better being back on cycle as expected, I can say GW immediately kicked in and gave me a ton of endurance and energy I blazed throughout my entire workout tonight, I got a little carried away and stayed 2 hours I was just so in the zone, man I missed GW more than anything.

Just did some standard chest movements tonight 4 different dumbbell chest exercises some pec deck cable cross overs 100 reps of body weight push ups
5 sets of 10 for dips tonight.

Finished off the last 40 minutes with some high volume lite bicep movements ton of different curl variations

Overall just being back on GW I instantly had a surge of energy endurance and the itch to get it done and I was 100% in the zone

Overall it was a great day one !

Appreciate all the love and following as I progress through this new chapter 🙏

So last night I hit shoulders and traps for a good 2 hours I was so focused and the pump was so great I just keep pushing for more and more, definitely sore today but it feels amazing

GW is still as impressive this time around as it was the first time I ever experienced it. After my work out I hit cardio 20 minutes of the stair stepper 25 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on elliptical machine I was completely spent after last night but it was worth it I can already see some small things as my pump abd vascular definition is already coming back strong a few days in.

Just something about being on that just sets the intensity to 11 and its a beautiful place in my mind as it results with the muscle connection and my focus.

Overall so far no vision issues even though I know its early so they still could happen so far so good with the eye sight

Today I took a rest day as I was already on 2 days so off today and than right back at it. People keep randomly asking me if I'm bulking up so I'm looking a little fuller so far. I kept the weights pretty moderate and lite within the 10 -20 rep range for 5 sets for everything.

At some point as mobster said I need before and after photo's

So after my off day yesterday I hit triceps super hard today for and hour and 30 minute's I was going to do cardio but got called into work early so I had to split after my weight training.

I did 6 different variations of tricep cable pushdowns , 5sets of 10 for dips 140 total reps of skull crushers and some single arm tricep kick backs cable and dumbbell variations.

I can say 4 days in and the pump is coming in very strong and holding from my first set to the end and even after outside the gym I stay pumped for a good hour or 2 , its the most incredible feeling getting and keeping the pump

GW is really starting to shine already as my endurance is going up consistently each day all and all today was awesome and I was in the zone yet again.

Gym was busy today so I had to be creative.

I did back today, started out with machine rows and it only goes up to 195lb so I did 195lb for 5 sets of 10 moved over to the lat pull down machine and did 5x10 at 195lbs at this point the pump was crazy good and I was feeling it all over . Made my way over to barbell rows and did 225lbs for 5x10 after that made my way over to a bench and did some db rows laying down 40lbs 5x10
Did standing dumbbell rows 35lbs 45lbs 50lbs 55lbs and 50lbs for sets of 10. And after that I made my way over and did 30 minutes of cardio.

Admittedly I still have a long way to go abd fat to lose but the crazy thing is under neath I can feel my core becoming harder along with other muscle groups just sitting or standing I can feel it and my shoulders have definitely blown up and gotten bigger and wider just looking at myself in shirts and the mirror.

Overall it was a great back day and my endurance drive and strength is slowly starting to increase each day .

This was day 4 for me of my 12 week cycle and so far so good on all fronts. I feel great and very positive

Update for everyone

At the start of the week I did chest and biceps

5x10 at 205lbs wide grip
5x10 incline 145lbs
Close grip bench 185lbs 5x10
Cable cross overs 35lbs 5x10 2 different variations
Body weight push ups 5x10
Than did 4 different isolation movement's 5x10 20lbs for each movement

Dumbbell curls 20lbs 25lbs 30lbs 35lbs and 40lbs 5x10
Cable curls 30lbs 5x10
Rope curls 30lbs 5x10
Reserve barbell curl 20lbs 5x10
Hammer curl 20lbs 5x10
Spider curl 20lb 5x10
20 minutes of stair stepper cardio

Tricep day was yesterday

Started on cable push downs 70lbs 80lbs 90lbs 100lbs 5x10 5 different variations of push downs all at these weights, super setting in-between with single arm tri push downs 20lbs 5x10 for each variation of cable push downs
Tricep work with rope grip 40lbs 5x10

5x10 dips for Triceps

Standing tricep extension 20lbs 30lbs 40lbs 50lbs 60lbs 5x20

Went over to the Dumbbells and did tricep kickbacks

20 minutes stair stepper cardio

Today was back day

Lat pull downs 180lbs 200lbs 200lbs 200lbs 200lbs 5x10

Seated cable rows 200lbs 220lbs 240lbs 260lbs 260lbs 5x10

Bent over barbell row 225lbs 5x10

Row machine 195lbs 5x10
Lat pull down machine 195lbs 5x10

20 minutes of stair stepper cardio

All in all since starting my cycle I've seen my strength and endurance already going way up with ease and im definitely very sore every day as ik pushing much heavier weights in all lifts, its a great kind of I busted my ass sore and earned it.

So far so good with my recomp on rad lgd and s4 other than some slight sensitivity in my eyes I haven't gotten any yellow tint or vision issues with adjusting from dark to light.

Definitely getting some hair shedding with rad but I expected that as its common and happened last time taking organ and liver defender everyday and keeping my dose of s4 6 hours a apart has worked great haven't taken any days off of s4 and all good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom