Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started my TRT pullback

OutlawV2

EVO V.I.P.
Just finished up my Test/Tren cycle about a month and a half ago that I rolled into my Test/EQ cycle... I posted my bloods on another thread... .Test was at 1893 and e2 was >7. So my AI was a little much on a M/W/F dosing protocol.

I have now started my TRT pullback to my normal dosing and dropped my AI. .4 cc's every 4 days and i'm good to go..... I will stay on this for about a month and then have my bloods REDONE.....

I'm also preparing a late spring cycle and starting to do some research on some companies... Want to shred the fuck up for a cruise i'm gonna go on.... And as usual I'll do all my pre, during, post cycle bloodwork..

I have noticed however since reducing my caloric intake about 15-18% post cycle and pulling way back on the test dose that I have hardened up quite a bit.... I usually try and avoid the fattening that happens for most post cycle when they keep their calories the same but drastically reduce their test or go into PCT....

Trying to figure out new approaches the stay lean and dry into a non cycling program. I'm really happy with how my body looks tho post cycle.....

But this upcoming summer cycle will be the pinnacle i'm trying to reach....

Sonde like a sold plan bro. Pinnacle run needs pinnacle gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like when you said "i have noticed".. i wish more guys listened to their bodies and own experiences more instead of what the guru on YT said to do or what some coach who charges $300 for a copy/paste program says

Any ideas on which compounds you'll be running?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sonde like a sold plan bro. Pinnacle run needs pinnacle gear.

Could not agree more bro!!!!

I like when you said "i have noticed".. i wish more guys listened to their bodies and own experiences more instead

Exactly Steve! Everyone is different and reacts differently to diff compounds.. The only way to figure yourself out is to listen to your body...

Any ideas on which compounds you'll be running?

Yessir!!!!

I will most likely run a Tren Acetate, Test Prop, Anavar cycle

I'll be running 300/wk Tren A... And 400/wk Test Prop.... Standard anavar daily dosing... 50 mg per day roughly.... I MAY go to Winstrol instead but it really depends... This is my standard cycle that has gotten me results and quickly... I pulled a bit back on the test this time.... But I switched to a shorter ester which will give me more of the hormone per cc.... Versus using Cypionate that I usually use...

...I have noticed however since reducing my caloric intake about 15-18% post cycle and pulling way back on the test dose that I have hardened up quite a bit.... I usually try and avoid the fattening that happens for most post cycle when they keep their calories the same but drastically reduce their test or go into PCT....

Trying to figure out new approaches the stay lean and dry into a non cycling program. I'm really happy with how my body looks tho post cycle.....

Are you sure it is pure fattening that happens here or just the fact that people tend to lose that muscle fullness and density effect while they are not on a bunch of drugs?
Also dropping your AI's will cause more water retention making you look puffier ("fatter").

Obviously you need to adjust your caloric intake a bit but if you want to keep your muscles I wouldn't be on a too drastic deficit.

Well yeah there is definitely some density loss and fullness lost after coming off for sure.... But i'm not experiencing that due to watching my diet. I've minimized it is basically what has happened....

I'm watching closely my e2 and i may have bloods done again in a month or so to verify my levels are back in normal ranges...

I wouldn't recommend running tren in back to back cycles. That should be a once a year thing max, preferably less than that. Tren wrecks your health values and you dont want to spend a lot of time there

Have you ever use cardarine?

When it comes to shredding body fat, there is nothing better

When you had your labs done brother and they came out at 1894, what’s dose of T were you on?

What brand if you don’t mind also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished up my Test/Tren cycle about a month and a half ago that I rolled into my Test/EQ cycle... I posted my bloods on another thread... .Test was at 1893 and e2 was >7. So my AI was a little much on a M/W/F dosing protocol.

I have now started my TRT pullback to my normal dosing and dropped my AI. .4 cc's every 4 days and i'm good to go..... I will stay on this for about a month and then have my bloods REDONE.....

I'm also preparing a late spring cycle and starting to do some research on some companies... Want to shred the fuck up for a cruise i'm gonna go on.... And as usual I'll do all my pre, during, post cycle bloodwork..

I have noticed however since reducing my caloric intake about 15-18% post cycle and pulling way back on the test dose that I have hardened up quite a bit.... I usually try and avoid the fattening that happens for most post cycle when they keep their calories the same but drastically reduce their test or go into PCT....

Remind me. Is the TRT doc administered.

Back
Top Bottom