Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a 10wk cycle, 600mg Test E a week, 50mg dbol first 4 weeks, first cycle log

stockybeastman

Registered
Hello all, firstly I'd like to introduce myself brothers, I am new to the form and I've decided to venture into AAS use. I plan on becoming a regular and proficient member to the brotherhood as my intentions are to cycle on and off until I achieve the perfect physique for which I've always imagined. I'm 5'10" and 195 pounds, roughly 12-14% bf, but it may be lower because I am rather lean. I've been training since I was 14 and now am 22, and I've decided to venture into AAS despite the many recommendations to wait until 25. This is due to my certainty of reaching my natural potential, I will post a picture to verify that my assertions are accurate. The last year or so, despite rigorous training and nutrition exceeding my caloric maintenance, I've been unable to retain any more lean body mass. I continue to growth in strength, but obviously with my experience the increases are small and tedious. I do not plan on running blood tests, because this is a major risk pertaining to my health insurance. I'm under my parents plan until 26, and cannot risk being dropped by my medical provider on the basis of blood tests to determine the effects of my Test, LH, and Estreo, with the use of an illegal AAS. That being said, this is my cycle:

10 Week cycle, 600mg Test E a week, 50mg dbol first 4 weeks
I will inject 250mg of Test E on Mondays and Thursdays
I will take one 25mg tab of dbol in the morning, and one pre-workout in the evening for 4 weeks

Starting week two, I will inject 250iu GCP on Mondays and Thursdays, and will continue to do so for all 10 weeks
Week 2 I will also take 12.5mg Aromasin eod for all 10 weeks, as to regulate the estrogen from the HCG and the aromatization from the Test E and Dbol

Starting week 12 I will run Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20

I will post a picture now to show my current physique, and will post weekly pictures, with weight and strength gains.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I have done my best to research in order to abstain from negative side effects, but if any other precautions should be taken or perhaps an adjustment to my cycle feel free to post your opinions.

I have a few tips.
1. Start the aromasin on day 1 of your cycle. Don't wait until week 2. Dbol has a very short half life and is very estrogenic. You want to start the AI on day 1 to prevent yourself against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.
2. The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. After your cycle follow the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT you can run. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

I took a look at your photos and I would guess your body fat to be closer to 10%. You have a great base. You should get really good results from your cycle.

2elzc03.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

2ngufzp.png
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I have a few tips.
1. Start the aromasin on day 1 of your cycle. Don't wait until week 2. Dbol has a very short half life and is very estrogenic. You want to start the AI on day 1 to prevent yourself against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.
2. The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. After your cycle follow the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT you can run. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

I took a look at your photos and I would guess your body fat to be closer to 10%. You have a great base. You should get really good results from your cycle.

I appreciate that I've unfortunately have sustained this same base for the past year, which is why I'm eager to jump in. My only concern with that pct protocol are the SARMS that are involved. Aren't they themselves suppressive? If so wouldn't that prevent me from regaining homeostasis ?

2elzc03.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

2ngufzp.png
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate that I've unfortunately have sustained this same base for the past year, which is why I'm eager to jump in. My only concern with that pct protocol are the SARMS that are involved. Aren't they themselves suppressive? If so wouldn't that prevent me from regaining homeostasis ?

SARMS are indeed suppressive, however ostarine when used at 4 weeks or less at 25mg or less is not. also nutrobal, GW, SR9009 are not sarm's so they have no suppression at all to them

You look great man and I don't mind the proposed cycle at all. The main issue I have is not getting blood work. You really need to be able to get bloods. You should check out Steve's link in his signature about getting them independently. It is very important to being healthy.

Hello all, firstly I'd like to introduce myself brothers, I am new to the form and I've decided to venture into AAS use. I plan on becoming a regular and proficient member to the brotherhood as my intentions are to cycle on and off until I achieve the perfect physique for which I've always imagined. I'm 5'10" and 195 pounds, roughly 12-14% bf, but it may be lower because I am rather lean. I've been training since I was 14 and now am 22, and I've decided to venture into AAS despite the many recommendations to wait until 25. This is due to my certainty of reaching my natural potential, I will post a picture to verify that my assertions are accurate. The last year or so, despite rigorous training and nutrition exceeding my caloric maintenance, I've been unable to retain any more lean body mass. I continue to growth in strength, but obviously with my experience the increases are small and tedious. I do not plan on running blood tests, because this is a major risk pertaining to my health insurance. I'm under my parents plan until 26, and cannot risk being dropped by my medical provider on the basis of blood tests to determine the effects of my Test, LH, and Estreo, with the use of an illegal AAS. That being said, this is my cycle:

10 Week cycle, 600mg Test E a week, 50mg dbol first 4 weeks
I will inject 250mg of Test E on Mondays and Thursdays
I will take one 25mg tab of dbol in the morning, and one pre-workout in the evening for 4 weeks

Starting week two, I will inject 250iu GCP on Mondays and Thursdays, and will continue to do so for all 10 weeks
Week 2 I will also take 12.5mg Aromasin eod for all 10 weeks, as to regulate the estrogen from the HCG and the aromatization from the Test E and Dbol

Starting week 12 I will run Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20

I will post a picture now to show my current physique, and will post weekly pictures, with weight and strength gains.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I have done my best to research in order to abstain from negative side effects, but if any other precautions should be taken or perhaps an adjustment to my cycle feel free to post your opinions.

Everything seems to look quite well. Make sure to run the PCT protocol properly and also have a good test booster on hand to help revive your hormonal system.

Unrelated to the cycle - you look good, but I see that the triceps is overpowering your arms. Maybe add some more bicep and especially shoulder work. It will give you much more impression of size and looking bigger.

Back
Top Bottom