Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting bulking cycle sustanon+ eq

nikoslavo

Registered
Hey guys, i am thinking to do a 16 week bulking cycle of sustanon 500 mg/week and EQ 600 mg/week. Do you guys think that i will be able to make some solid gains ? thank you for any advice.

I would highly recommend your cycle but suggest you use an AI like aromasin at 10mg EOD. You need to control estrogen as test will aromatize heavily. Also, what do you have planned for PCT?

Test + EQ is a great lean bulking cycle. I recommended that exact cycle to Masonic Bodybuilder for his last cycle and he ended up loving it. EQ is a great compound. Really nice increase in vascularity, strength and appetite with very little water retention.

What is your steroid experience? Is this is your second cycle? I like a dosage of 500mg/week of testosterone + 300-600mg/week of EQ based on how much past steroid experience you have. If this is only your second cycle, there is no need to go crazy with the dosages.

Remember to add in an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Start the AI on day one of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Test + EQ is a great lean bulking cycle. I recommended that exact cycle to Masonic Bodybuilder for his last cycle and he ended up loving it. EQ is a great compound. Really nice increase in vascularity, strength and appetite with very little water retention.

What is your steroid experience? Is this is your second cycle? I like a dosage of 500mg/week of testosterone + 300-600mg/week of EQ based on how much past steroid experience you have. If this is only your second cycle, there is no need to go crazy with the dosages.

Remember to add in an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Start the AI on day one of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hey mate, this is goinf to be my 3rd cycle, before i ran only test e. 500mg/ week .

here are a few things and take them for what they are worth. 16 weeks is a long run and 600mg is on the higher end for eq. I would front load with 600 eq for the first 2 weeks and cut it back to 400 weeks 3-12. You will still get great gains and its 4 less weeks on your liver. GIVE blood in week 5 to dump your red blood cells and watch your blood pressure.

Hey guys, i am thinking to do a 16 week bulking cycle of sustanon 500 mg/week and EQ 600 mg/week. Do you guys think that i will be able to make some solid gains ? thank you for any advice.

That will definitely give you some very solid gains - especially, EQ will give you very clean gains. Just make sure to run the proper ancillaries, which would basically be limited to aromasin taken at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.

If you diet is on point and you rest enough, you should be able to put on some solid lean mass. Also depends on your current stats as well

Back
Top Bottom