Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting gyno 2.0 cure, what to expect mentally/emotionally from the hard AIs?

sheepdog

Currently running the SARMS triple stack but had a light bit of natty gyno (overall size, not nips) so running a variant of 2.0 cure (substituted Toremifene for Nolvadex over concerns Nolva/Letro don't play nice together).

Anyway as I ramp up the letro and Toremifene what should i expect mentally/emotionally/etc from such harsh AIs?

Just run letro alone and taper up every day

Day 1: .5
Day 2: 1.0
Day 3: 2.0
Day 4: 2.5 and stay at 2.5 until all gyno is gone

Can take a few weeks to a few months also when you come off don't forget to taper back down to .5

I've seen people ramp
it up to 5.0 mg but that's just crazy in my opinion

Then remember to run nolva for pct after the cycle so you don't get estro rebound

nolva 40mg week 1-2
nolva 20mg week 3-4

The only sides I got was loss of my sex drive and a hard to get a boner but that's about it.

Last edited:
I get really tired on high doses of letro. Like I'm never able to get a full nights rest no matter how much I sleep

I get really tired on high doses of letro. Like I'm never able to get a full nights rest no matter how much I sleep

Letro is the strongest one, and that is the only thing I would recommend. If letro doesn't work your only option is surgery bro. I'm seeing a general surgeon to get rid of my pubertal gyno once and for all im tired of dealing with it.

run -

30mg ralox for 16wks
250mg masteron for 16wks
100mg test ED for 16wks.
12.5 ED aromasin ED for 16wks
200mg B6 ED for 16wks

than blast letro. this is a serm cycle with mast which is the best real steriod against gyno. you have a good dosed AI and some B6 for estrogen, prolactin.

I have gyno, have battled it for 4 yrs now.....sometimes its worse that others. I am going to run this (well very close to it) soon.

Back
Top Bottom