Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting HGH at 22?!!!!

So Eddie, you are saying that Americans are insane and inhumane?

No, not per se. Rather, I'm saying that American society is insane and inhumane; that which is reflected by our wholly inhumane and thus insane system of healthcare.

I'm out!

Im not saying that AAS use for a 19 year old (who in this context 1989 is most likely talking about me cause of my thread about sdrol) is the smartest thing to do but i find it insane that its shut down so quickly when brought up. Multiple people ive known in real life and online have ran AAS at 19 and most of them have recovered and kept there muscle. Granted i know someone who didnt recover until 6 months later and lost all his muscle because he idiotically ran a ph twice in a row and didnt pct, but i also know adults and have even seen people on this forum using tren ace or some shit who look horrible and/or havent recovered either.

The people who can do the months of research and run a cycle at 19 or so are the ones who ARE taking your opinions to heart and they are a small minority compared to the 80% of people at 19 who would run a ph, lift twice a week hitting arms, eat pizza postworkout everyday and not even come onto these forums because they couldnt care less about others experienced opinions.

If you truly dont want the younger generation to take AAS come at them with some reasoning on why they aren't ready instead of jumping to the conclusion that there an idiotic teen and will magically destroy there hpta. Whether they are or arent idiotic, you immediately lose there attention and make them wonder if there is even really a decent risk of permanent shutdown or if its just some parroted bs.

That's because, unlike we Americans, you, Mobster, are a citizen of a far more sane and humane society.

Not me - him. I've not used since June and won't until maybe October 2019

Im not saying that AAS use for a 19 year old (who in this context 1989 is most likely talking about me cause of my thread about sdrol) is the smartest thing to do but i find it insane that its shut down so quickly when brought up. Multiple people ive known in real life and online have ran AAS at 19 and most of them have recovered and kept there muscle. Granted i know someone who didnt recover until 6 months later and lost all his muscle because he idiotically ran a ph twice in a row and didnt pct, but i also know adults and have even seen people on this forum using tren ace or some shit who look horrible and/or havent recovered either.

The people who can do the months of research and run a cycle at 19 or so are the ones who ARE taking your opinions to heart and they are a small minority compared to the 80% of people at 19 who would run a ph, lift twice a week hitting arms, eat pizza postworkout everyday and not even come onto these forums because they couldnt care less about others experienced opinions.

If you truly dont want the younger generation to take AAS come at them with some reasoning on why they aren't ready instead of jumping to the conclusion that there an idiotic teen and will magically destroy there hpta. Whether they are or arent idiotic, you immediately lose there attention and make them wonder if there is even really a decent risk of permanent shutdown or if its just some parroted bs.

ask our moderator muskate on here about that.

and how do you know your friends aren't having problems? unless you play pork swords with them you think they are going to be honest about dick problems? also if you never even had sex how would you know if you have dysfunctions? the reality is you guys have had hair on your balls for 2 months and you think you are ready for steroids.. it just boggles the mind

Not me - him. I've not used since June and won't until maybe October 2019

Uh, okay. But my comment "That's because, unlike we Americans, you, Mobster, are a citizen of a far more sane and humane society" was written in response to your statement that...

I've got a doctor supervising my drug use but I'll ask guys on a forum for advice.

^^^ mobster was pretending to be the OP in that post.

you read what he wrote wrong.

the OP said that he had a doctor supervising his use. so mobster was like jabbing him making the point of why would you ask people on a forum for advice when you are going through a doctor.. he was basically calling out the fib

the OP said that he had a doctor supervising his use. so mobster was like jabbing him making the point of why would you ask people on a forum for advice when you are going through a doctor.. he was basically calling out the fib

Oh, now I get it. That'll teach me to read threads in their entirety ... or will it?
Thank you, Steve.

Exactly so. A qualified medical pro vs a bunch of keen and informed amateurs

At only 22, I wouldn't mess around with HGH.

I would look into HGH secretagogues like nutrobal or GHRP peptides instead

ask our moderator muskate on here about that.

and how do you know your friends aren't having problems? unless you play pork swords with them you think they are going to be honest about dick problems? also if you never even had sex how would you know if you have dysfunctions? the reality is you guys have had hair on your balls for 2 months and you think you are ready for steroids.. it just boggles the mind

Ive had trouble with my pork sword in the past even before aas with girls cause of what i believe to be subconcious anxiety performance issues so i didnt have much to lose haha. I mean the guys are pretty honest in terms of sides, the dude that took ph's had a broken dick for 6 months. Other guys get raging hard ons apparently.

Love this thread, sometimes tough honesty is needed to set someone on the right path. I wish I knew you guys when I was 18, bought some dbol not knowing shit but broscience from the dude that sold me it. Blew up like a balloon thought I was getting big, ended up gaining a bunch of fat and the start of gyno. And lost the “muscle”Also agree with muskate nutrobal is a much safer gh, even prescribed by drs. It’s legit. I come here for the truth, no broscience(BS) here.

Ive had trouble with my pork sword in the past even before aas with girls cause of what i believe to be subconcious anxiety performance issues so i didnt have much to lose haha. I mean the guys are pretty honest in terms of sides, the dude that took ph's had a broken dick for 6 months. Other guys get raging hard ons apparently.

dude come on, you realize it is normal for teens to have anxiety around women.

the jocks and 'tough guys' at that age get the chicks.. when you get older those are the guys in prison or who are broke with 3 kids. once you get older, educate yourself and have a good job your confidence will go high.. the answer isn't steroids

I just don’t get why no one wants to put the time in these days the younger generation just always want the fast easy fast track .

Let good old time get you to your goals that’s the fun part in life . Not to just get to the end result.

At 22 I think it’s more safe taking gear then being in a bar every night getting wasted forsure . Fuck man just work natural your 22 why not just see what you can make of your self with out gear .

But just shows how main stream gear is now even people that don’t lift take the shit now .
It’s all over Hollywood fake natties .

Missing out on all the great natural gains in the gym at that age . You could train hard and heavy and look almost the same with out any of that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom