dganutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting HGH at 22?!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    You guys are way too preachy, in my opinion. The guy doesn't meet all of your requirements for PED use so we immediately shun him?
    Bigger picture. For every person who asks a question and gets a reply there are sometimes 100's of views. Some are naturally ours and others 'bots'. But a great many are from the 100's of members we see listed when we click on the forum tab.

Now a bigger picture view suggests if we berate the foolish 12 (yes we had a 12 year old here once) to 25 year olds from using steroids we do a LOT more to help the 100's vs being seen to help one and give the wrong kind of message to those 100's.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a MailOrderHgH code? PM me

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well here is my view of things. When I was 22 years old, I made a lot of really poor decisions. I think we all did. But they were mine to make and nobody was ever going to talk me out of it.

If someone has decided to use PED's we aren't going to talk them out of it. You are right, Mobster, then perhaps the lurkers will see your comments and this will dissuade them from using PED's at a young age. But now that that's been said, let's try to help this person to at least mitigate and the risks of using AAS's too soon.

To the OP, I'd ditch all the testosterone and AAS's and stick to that HGH. HGH does some really neat things long term at just about any reasonable age that could help you build a foundation for some growth several years down the road. The side effects of sensibly administered HGH are far less than steroids. Frankly, knowing what I know now, if I got go back into time (with a pile of cash)...I would have used HGH throughout my 20's.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Another bigger picture aspect worth a thought: legality. We know that for most of our members (US based) using roids is illegal. But, as far as we know, for the most part (if not entirely) only dealers, distributors and labs get busted. Do we want Evo to be the side that ends up in the media for encouraging teenagers?

- - - Updated - - -

Well here is my view of things. When I was 22 years old, I made a lot of really poor decisions. I think we all did. But they were mine to make and nobody was ever going to talk me out of it.

If someone has decided to use PED's we aren't going to talk them out of it. You are right, Mobster, then perhaps the lurkers will see your comments and this will dissuade them from using PED's at a young age. But now that that's been said, let's try to help this person to at least mitigate and the risks of using AAS's too soon.

To the OP, I'd ditch all the testosterone and AAS's and stick to that HGH. HGH does some really neat things long term at just about any reasonable age that could help you build a foundation for some growth several years down the road. The side effects of sensibly administered HGH are far less than steroids. Frankly, knowing what I know now, if I got go back into time (with a pile of cash)...I would have used HGH throughout my 20's.
    You can. By all means. I choose not to

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Another bigger picture aspect worth a thought: legality. We know that for most of our members (US based) using roids is illegal. But, as far as we know, for the most part (if not entirely) only dealers, distributors and labs get busted. Do we want Evo to be the side that ends up in the media for encouraging teenagers?

- - - Updated - - -

You can. By all means. I choose not to
    Nobody said anything about teenagers. I think we have to draw the line somewhere. But this dude is 22 years old. He can buy a firearm, drink, probably about to graduate from college, etc. I consider that an adult that can make his own right or wrong decisions.

I will be the first one to "get preachy" if a 16 year old asks about using PED's.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You guys are way too preachy, in my opinion. The guy doesn't meet all of your requirements for PED use so we immediately shun him?
    as i've gotten older i have found it more and more absurd that 20 year olds are using steroids to win a plastic trophy. i get it, at that age you are trying to prove yourself to people and get attention. but the thing is my point is that you don't need to destroy your HPTA to bodybuild. that is the point i want to make to people.. and then people will say 'oh steve you can't win if you don't use steroids'.. and then i say again "win what? a fucking trophy?" why not bodybuild and get good at it and then once you get 25 or 30 then worry about steroids and if you still want to compete go for it? you would actually get further doing it that way.. hell I am almost 40 and i would argue i look better now than i ever did even when i was taking tren

this idea that you NEED steroids to weight train is getting absurd. steroids are just a tool. who is telling this guy not to weight train? in fact i am 100% for every single 15 year old to be required to take a weight lifting class in high school because weight training is very good for your health, bones, confidence, etc. and what you learn at 15 you can use in the future when you get a gym membership. it is a great tool
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-12-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, mailorderhgh, sarms1, etc.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nobody said anything about teenagers. I think we have to draw the line somewhere. But this dude is 22 years old. He can buy a firearm, drink, probably about to graduate from college, etc. I consider that an adult that can make his own right or wrong decisions.

I will be the first one to "get preachy" if a 16 year old asks about using PED's.
    The line I'll stick at is 25. Draw yours where you wish.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this takes the cake for most ignorant post of the month... noone with half a brain is going to buy any of this and noone with a micrometer of brain cells left would tell you to run this shit at 22 years old... smfh

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I say the bar should be even higher for starting AAS, like until 30 years old. Most people have full matured and filled out by then, but I have seen some where they peak around that time. I personally did not start until I was over 30 and already had all the kids we wanted. If I had started at 22, it probably would have destroyed my life, or significantly altered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nismo, you already gave advice to a 19 year old, like you have a thing for kids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    you already gave advice to a 19 year old, like you have a thing for kids
    Too young. Wait atleast 6 more years

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry not nismo, typo

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    Nismo, you already gave advice to a 19 year old, like you have a thing for kids

- - - Updated - - -

Too young. Wait atleast 6 more years

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry not nismo, typo
    I don't understand your syntax. Are you talking about me?