Join Evolutionary Forums


sarms1.com
mailorderhgh.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Starting HGH at 22?!!!!

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Question Starting HGH at 22?!!!!

    -Stats-
    Age: 22
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 184lbs
    BF: 10%

    ujy65vfc
    1st Cycle: 500mg Test-e
    2nd: Test-p Winstrol
    3rd: Test-e Superdrol
    Then Started Blasting and cruising
    Last Blast:
    Test-p TrenA EQ Win Anavar

    I know the first thing people will be saying is im too young to be taking AAS and jumping into HGH,
    However since i have already taken the decision to do with the correct supervision of Doctor and regular bloodtests
    ive been considering the following cycle for my first HGH cycle to take things to the next level.

    HGH Jintropin Tapering to 5ius 5days on and 2 days off for 6 months
    -3ius the first 1-2 months
    -4ius months 2-3
    -5ius months 3-6

    Along with this i will be in a gaining phase and be using the following drugs to assist me:
    Testosterone Cyp 300mg a week
    Trenbolone Enthanate 200-300mg a week
    Primobolan Enanthate 500mg a week
    All with appropriate AIs
    Running this for the 10-12 weeks then going back to a Cruise of 200mg Test-e

    -Objection-
    Im wanting to first recover my shoulder and knees which have been feeling like glass ever since taking winstrol cycle, looking into the affects and talking
    to my doctor about the benefits of HGH to injuries i believe i will help the most as its been an on going issue.
    Secondly of course i want to gain as much mass as possible in order to step on stage while still keeping my health and bloodwork in check

    If there is anything you would recommend me doing please leave some advice, good or bad i appreciate it all.

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    14,400
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by half.natty View Post
    -Stats-
    Age: 22
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 184lbs
    BF: 10%

    ujy65vfc
    1st Cycle: 500mg Test-e
    2nd: Test-p Winstrol
    3rd: Test-e Superdrol
    Then Started Blasting and cruising
    Last Blast:
    Test-p TrenA EQ Win Anavar

    I know the first thing people will be saying is im too young to be taking AAS and jumping into HGH,
    However since i have already taken the decision to do with the correct supervision of Doctor and regular bloodtests
    ive been considering the following cycle for my first HGH cycle to take things to the next level.

    HGH Jintropin Tapering to 5ius 5days on and 2 days off for 6 months
    -3ius the first 1-2 months
    -4ius months 2-3
    -5ius months 3-6

    Along with this i will be in a gaining phase and be using the following drugs to assist me:
    Testosterone Cyp 300mg a week
    Trenbolone Enthanate 200-300mg a week
    Primobolan Enanthate 500mg a week
    All with appropriate AIs
    Running this for the 10-12 weeks then going back to a Cruise of 200mg Test-e

    -Objection-
    Im wanting to first recover my shoulder and knees which have been feeling like glass ever since taking winstrol cycle, looking into the affects and talking
    to my doctor about the benefits of HGH to injuries i believe i will help the most as its been an on going issue.
    Secondly of course i want to gain as much mass as possible in order to step on stage while still keeping my health and bloodwork in check

    If there is anything you would recommend me doing please leave some advice, good or bad i appreciate it all.
    That doesn't mean we're gonna go ahead and oblige you

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.


    Need a MailOrderHgH code? PM me

  3. #3
    Head Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    37,702
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    do more research on how many guys doctors have fucked up. in fact hospitals are one of the most dangerous places you could go

    not trying to be facetious here but doctors don't usually have your best interest at heart. if they did, they wouldn't let you use steroids in the first place.. and what good is monitoring blood work and all that? that would be like drinking cyanide and monitoring your vitals. i can tell you that your HPTA is going to be fucked up from doing this

    i don't really buy into the whole 'i want to get on stage argument either'

    i'm supposed to endorse your steroid use so you can get a trophy? to me that is absurd

    you can still bodybuild at 22 years old without steroids ya know. in fact if you want to compete you would be more successful if you waited and then started using steroids in your 30's
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-12-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, mailorderhgh, sarms1, etc.

  4. #4
    Growing Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sure, a doctor is going to supervise you taking all these drugs... Right...

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol, dr supervised....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    Sure, a doctor is going to supervise you taking all these drugs... Right...

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk
    That is nuts...no doctor is gonna supervise that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    14,400
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hmm. I've got a doctor supervising my drug use but I'll ask guys on a forum for advice.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.


    Need a MailOrderHgH code? PM me

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Hmm. I've got a doctor supervising my drug use but I'll ask guys on a forum for advice.
    Sounds a bit sketchy doesnít it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Buff Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    779
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any Doctor who takes his career seriously is not going to supervise that stuff. That is a malpractice suit in the waiting. BS

  10. #10
    Growing Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    290
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You guys are way too preachy, in my opinion. The guy doesn't meet all of your requirements for PED use so we immediately shun him?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •