Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting a larger cycle

DConor25

Registered
I am gonna start a large cycle
I’m 25 years old
I want to run deca durabolin 500mg a week with equipoise 600mg a week.
I am gonna also do testosterone propionate @100mg a day
how much of an AI do I need here? I thought EQ doesn’t cause estrogen issues so why would I need to use an AI?

i would strongly advise against steroid use at your age... you are still very young and should hold off at least a few more years... theres no rush here and in the long term, waiting a few years can be something of great benefit to your overall health

I would look at sarms as opposed to steroids here sir. You are very young as Dylan pointed out and will only hurt yourself by using steroids at such a young age

At 25 I would hope you would just be exploring your first cycle and not looking to run something so heavy like that. I would rethink things. If you are not seeing results then I would take a deep look at your diet and training first.

I’m 25 years old
how much of an AI do I need here? I thought EQ doesn’t cause estrogen issues so why would I need to use an AI?

If you're doing deca and eq stacked too much, drop to 400 400 each and use test enan not test pro.

If you use an ai use aromasin 10mgs eod.

I’m 25 years old

Why? You don't say

You should adjust DECA and EQ to 400mgs each, and TEST ENAN is better option, than TEST PROP, plus full PCT and N2Guard for organ support

If ur stacking both. U want both to be at 300 so they add up to 600 bro. Then test then an oral. But id its ur cycle u shoukd just pick one and run it 500-600 with some test and an oral for 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom