Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STARTING THIS MONSTER CUTTING STACK TOMORROW

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

STARTING THIS MONSTER CUTTING STACK TOMORROW

Tomorrow I知 starting an 8 week cycle. I値l be using Cardarine, SR9009, T3 and Yohimbine, with a low dose of Ostarine to go along with them, kind of like a leafy garnish on top of a fine pasta dish. I致e also got some Clen which I might take for a couple of weeks in the middle of the cycle, I値l see how I feel.

Along with this I値l be walking about 10-20km a day and doing weights 2 maybe 3 times a week with some HIIT in there. It値l be a challenge since we池e in lockdown. I値l be on the keto diet keeping my carbs as low as possible and will also be doing OMAD. And of course I will be in a calorie deficit, even doing 2 and 3 day fasts.

All of this is to burn 5-10 kilos of stubborn belly fat that is extremely hard to get rid of. I was 82 kilos, I got myself down to 64.9 through clean diet and exercise but still had a visible belly, then I relapsed (starting eating maccas, kfc and pizza again), and gained 5 kilos so now I知 at 70, but back to eating clean. I always thought when I reached 65 that would be job done.

This last bit of belly fat really is tough to get through. It痴 definitely not a calorie game when it comes to this stuff. I知 guessing I値l need to get to at least 60 kilos to completely get rid of this thing. This is why I致e decided to leverage pharmacology to try and get rid of it once and for all.

Any thoughts or advice? Have you done a cut like this before? What do people think of Yohimbine? Do you have any questions for me? I might post updates if this gets replies.

TLDR: I知 starting an 8 week cycle with Cardarine, SR9009, Yohimbine, T3, Clen and a low dose of Ostarine sprinkled on top.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should add s4 or s23 in because they are the best sarms for cutting , cardarine and sr9009 are great but they are mostly for endurance . Keep us updated with your evolution

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothboy View Post
    Tomorrow I知 starting an 8 week cycle. I値l be using Cardarine, SR9009, T3 and Yohimbine, with a low dose of Ostarine to go along with them, kind of like a leafy garnish on top of a fine pasta dish. I致e also got some Clen which I might take for a couple of weeks in the middle of the cycle, I値l see how I feel.

Along with this I値l be walking about 10-20km a day and doing weights 2 maybe 3 times a week with some HIIT in there. It値l be a challenge since we池e in lockdown. I値l be on the keto diet keeping my carbs as low as possible and will also be doing OMAD. And of course I will be in a calorie deficit, even doing 2 and 3 day fasts.

All of this is to burn 5-10 kilos of stubborn belly fat that is extremely hard to get rid of. I was 82 kilos, I got myself down to 64.9 through clean diet and exercise but still had a visible belly, then I relapsed (starting eating maccas, kfc and pizza again), and gained 5 kilos so now I知 at 70, but back to eating clean. I always thought when I reached 65 that would be job done.

This last bit of belly fat really is tough to get through. It痴 definitely not a calorie game when it comes to this stuff. I知 guessing I値l need to get to at least 60 kilos to completely get rid of this thing. This is why I致e decided to leverage pharmacology to try and get rid of it once and for all.

Any thoughts or advice? Have you done a cut like this before? What do people think of Yohimbine? Do you have any questions for me? I might post updates if this gets replies.

TLDR: I知 starting an 8 week cycle with Cardarine, SR9009, Yohimbine, T3, Clen and a low dose of Ostarine sprinkled on top.
    I've had clients cut with similar sarms cycles and cardazol (has yohimbine in it), with light clen but no T3, good results.

I like your approach I want to see you log this cycle on EVO and tell us how it goes, especially you're doing fasting.

One note, You don't need T3 thyroid meds can mess you up for life, but rest is a good cycle expect to lose a lot of bodyfat with a good diet and fasting in combination with this cycle.

LOG IT.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my rec is forget the T3 and yohimbine. they do more harm than good. do fasting instead. much healthier for your body
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's your age?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro yo should take before/after pics to compare. sometime scale lie

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah i have to echo what steve recommended. the T3 won't do anything for you except roller coaster your thyroid and the yohimbe is just a stimulant that you don't need
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking forward to your log and hopefully good results

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Try to do fasting....will help you in long term...

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally not a fan of yohimbine, t3, or clen the sides aren稚 worth it for me when there are much safer options.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast