Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STARTING THIS MONSTER CUTTING STACK TOMORROW

Slothboy

Tomorrow I’m starting an 8 week cycle. I’ll be using Cardarine, SR9009, T3 and Yohimbine, with a low dose of Ostarine to go along with them, kind of like a leafy garnish on top of a fine pasta dish. I’ve also got some Clen which I might take for a couple of weeks in the middle of the cycle, I’ll see how I feel.

Along with this I’ll be walking about 10-20km a day and doing weights 2 maybe 3 times a week with some HIIT in there. It’ll be a challenge since we’re in lockdown. I’ll be on the keto diet keeping my carbs as low as possible and will also be doing OMAD. And of course I will be in a calorie deficit, even doing 2 and 3 day fasts.

All of this is to burn 5-10 kilos of stubborn belly fat that is extremely hard to get rid of. I was 82 kilos, I got myself down to 64.9 through clean diet and exercise but still had a visible belly, then I relapsed (starting eating maccas, kfc and pizza again), and gained 5 kilos so now I’m at 70, but back to eating clean. I always thought when I reached 65 that would be job done.

This last bit of belly fat really is tough to get through. It’s definitely not a calorie game when it comes to this stuff. I’m guessing I’ll need to get to at least 60 kilos to completely get rid of this thing. This is why I’ve decided to leverage pharmacology to try and get rid of it once and for all.

Any thoughts or advice? Have you done a cut like this before? What do people think of Yohimbine? Do you have any questions for me? I might post updates if this gets replies.

TLDR: I’m starting an 8 week cycle with Cardarine, SR9009, Yohimbine, T3, Clen and a low dose of Ostarine sprinkled on top.

Tomorrow I’m starting an 8 week cycle. I’ll be using Cardarine, SR9009, T3 and Yohimbine, with a low dose of Ostarine to go along with them, kind of like a leafy garnish on top of a fine pasta dish. I’ve also got some Clen which I might take for a couple of weeks in the middle of the cycle, I’ll see how I feel.

Along with this I’ll be walking about 10-20km a day and doing weights 2 maybe 3 times a week with some HIIT in there. It’ll be a challenge since we’re in lockdown. I’ll be on the keto diet keeping my carbs as low as possible and will also be doing OMAD. And of course I will be in a calorie deficit, even doing 2 and 3 day fasts.

All of this is to burn 5-10 kilos of stubborn belly fat that is extremely hard to get rid of. I was 82 kilos, I got myself down to 64.9 through clean diet and exercise but still had a visible belly, then I relapsed (starting eating maccas, kfc and pizza again), and gained 5 kilos so now I’m at 70, but back to eating clean. I always thought when I reached 65 that would be job done.

This last bit of belly fat really is tough to get through. It’s definitely not a calorie game when it comes to this stuff. I’m guessing I’ll need to get to at least 60 kilos to completely get rid of this thing. This is why I’ve decided to leverage pharmacology to try and get rid of it once and for all.

Any thoughts or advice? Have you done a cut like this before? What do people think of Yohimbine? Do you have any questions for me? I might post updates if this gets replies.

TLDR: I’m starting an 8 week cycle with Cardarine, SR9009, Yohimbine, T3, Clen and a low dose of Ostarine sprinkled on top.

I've had clients cut with similar sarms cycles and cardazol (has yohimbine in it), with light clen but no T3, good results.

I like your approach I want to see you log this cycle on EVO and tell us how it goes, especially you're doing fasting.

One note, You don't need T3 thyroid meds can mess you up for life, but rest is a good cycle expect to lose a lot of bodyfat with a good diet and fasting in combination with this cycle.

LOG IT.

Personally not a fan of yohimbine, t3, or clen the sides aren’t worth it for me when there are much safer options.

I would encourage you to stick with the sarms and drop the others. Clen, T3 and Yohimbine can all cause you significant short and long term problems. You can do so much with just the sarms! Stick with those sir!

I always tell people to steer clear of t3 unless they have a medical need for it.. My thoughts and beliefs on clen are well documented and have never wavered... I have turned down paying clients that want me to coach them on its use... in my opinion, its a terribly nasty drug that I never recommend... yohimbine just isnt necessary here either... here is an ultra cutting stack that you would do extremely well with and not have to worry about any of the long and short term side effects you will get with these other drugs you have listed...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

You already got some great responses from the guys here please check out our podcast all about cutting steroids.

Cutting Steroids
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...trol-masteron-primobolan-anavar-side-effects/

Ok guys, time for an update.

I took your advice and got rid of the T3 and wont be doing clen. I am 4 days into it and I gotta say I’m feeling pretty energised. I haven’t looked at the scales yet so I can’t see if im losing weight just yet. Ive been eating well under 2000 calories a day.

I’m dosing Cardarine at 20mg a day, 10mg a day Ostarine, 24mg of SR9009, 6mg 4 times a day, and 10mg of Yohimbine on maybe 50% of days.

I do have another question. I’m taking sublingual sarms, and was wondering how long should I hold it under my tongue for? If i go over 2 minutes it starts to damage your membranes, would 30 seconds be enough for maximum absorption?

I took your advice and got rid of the T3 and wont be doing clen. I am 4 days into it and I gotta say I’m feeling pretty energised. I haven’t looked at the scales yet so I can’t see if im losing weight just yet. Ive been eating well under 2000 calories a day.

I’m dosing Cardarine at 20mg a day, 10mg a day Ostarine, 24mg of SR9009, 6mg 4 times a day, and 10mg of Yohimbine on maybe 50% of days.

I do have another question. I’m taking sublingual sarms, and was wondering how long should I hold it under my tongue for? If i go over 2 minutes it starts to damage your membranes, would 30 seconds be enough for maximum absorption?

Sublingual sarms? I haven't heard that's effective. SARMS are bioavailable orally why take them sublingual? seems like a gimmick. Might damage your tongue IMO.

sarms.forsale sells liquid sarms and it isn't sublingual, you swallow it

Back
Top Bottom