Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic

Thread: Starting a Test-Cyp and Tri-Blend stack cycle. What to run for cycle support?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Starting a Test-Cyp and Tri-Blend stack cycle. What to run for cycle support?

Hey guys, I'm about to run a cycle of Test-Cyp and Tri-Blend both from Vis Vires Labs. Was curious as to what kind of on cycle supplements to run along side of it to protect myself. I'm aware of the N2Gaurd but it says it's not in stock and i'm wanting to start this coming Monday. Also, is it alright to draw both into one barrel and blast it that way? I would prefer to not take two separate shots twice a week. Sorry for the rookie questions but it's been a few years since I've been on. Thanks in advance!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1. You can pre-order N2guard here. It will ship on or before November 23.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N...rder-p322.html

2. You need an AI with your cycle to keep aromatization of testosterone to estrogen to a minimum. Aromasin at 10mg EOD.

3. You need cabergoline for prolactin support from the tren. 0.5mg E3D.

4. Adding cardarine Gw at 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM) will help immensely with fat loss, endurance and recovery. It also helps combat a lot of the cardio related side effects people experience on tren.

5. Yes you can withdraw from each vial in one syringe and just do one injection.

6. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Perfect, thanks bro! I'm sure I'll be fine if I just start the N2Gaurd when it arrives since i'll only be in the first couple weeks of the cycle? I'm not familiar with the cabergoline. And the cardarine Gw is nice to know about. I'm an athlete and was a bit worried about the loss of endurance/stamina and didn't know there was anything to really combat it. This is the first time I've taken Tren. Thanks again muskate!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also, does anyone pin with a 25ga 1.5"er? I've always used the harpoon 21 & 22's but several buddies of mine all use 25's. I went ahead and got a box of a 100 with some 18ga drawing pins. I've obviously done some of my own research and several others have said that they prefer the 25's as well. Just thought that might be a bit small and would take a bit longer to push the oil out. Thanks in advance!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rompvettes View Post
    Perfect, thanks bro! I'm sure I'll be fine if I just start the N2Gaurd when it arrives since i'll only be in the first couple weeks of the cycle? I'm not familiar with the cabergoline. And the cardarine Gw is nice to know about. I'm an athlete and was a bit worried about the loss of endurance/stamina and didn't know there was anything to really combat it. This is the first time I've taken Tren. Thanks again muskate!
    Tren will, without a doubt, negatively impact your endurance/cardio but adding in cardarine gw to your cycle will help immensely with keeping your cardio and endurance up to par.

Tren is a nandrolone (same as deca). It is essential to use something for prolactin support when using it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone pin with a 25ga 1.5"er? I've always used the harpoon 21 & 22's but several buddies of mine all use 25's. I went ahead and got a box of a 100 with some 18ga drawing pins. I've obviously done some of my own research and several others have said that they prefer the 25's as well. Just thought that might be a bit small and would take a bit longer to push the oil out. Thanks in advance!
    I always pin with a 25 1.5' or 27 1.5'. Your injections will take slightly longer but it greatly reduces the amount of scar tissue that builds up.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys, I'm about to run a cycle of Test-Cyp and Tri-Blend both from Vis Vires Labs. Was curious as to what kind of on cycle supplements to run along side of it to protect myself. I'm aware of the N2Gaurd but it says it's not in stock and i'm wanting to start this coming Monday. Also, is it alright to draw both into one barrel and blast it that way? I would prefer to not take two separate shots twice a week. Sorry for the rookie questions but it's been a few years since I've been on. Thanks in advance!
    [/URL]
    Well, first of all - you will need an AI, such as Aromasin, and you will have to use it from the first day of the cycle. Don't do the mistake that many guys commit, by waiting for the estrogenic side effects to appear before they start taking measures to control estrogen. Remember- - it is much easier to prevent side effects, than to deal with them. Therefore, 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle are a must. Also, keep cabergoline on hand in case you start having problems with prolactin due to the trenbolone in the triblend. Finally, remember than in spite of being an injectable, trenbolone is still liver toxic, and you will need N2Guard in order to keep the liver healthy. And finally, you will benefit one ton if you add some Cardarine GW into the cycle, as it will combat tren's side effects and will improve your cardio, endurance, and recovery.

This should mainly depend on the quality of the oil. A friend of mine runs a similar stack from Berd Pharmaceuticals, and he pins himself with a 29g without any problems. In any case, you will have to experiment a bit in order to find the perfect gauge - that is not too big, but yet allows to make rather quick injections.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

BANNED - SCAMMER
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro you have no idea how many don't ask, but they sure do cry.

.....I was once one of these stubborn "meat heads".... then a meat head with puffy nipples lumps, whole nine...... Your doing your self a huge favor, take it serious, as you are and you'll never have to know what the hell im talking about.

ALSO:>>>>---------- #LessIsMore ----------------

Yes you can pull the two into one syringe, sterile everything, always! Not prepared,no pin.
    You can wait for stock or ask around, possibly even ebay. I would make sure you have N2Guard, HCGenerate, nolva, *aromasin>> (only after nolva is non effective)*
    Aromasin should never be your go to its the clean up batter.... then there's letro but that's only to be used in extreme cases and or contest prep.
    Last edited by Mrsurgeon28; 11-15-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would personally wait until you have it all on hand before starting bro

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys, I'm playing the waiting game until everything shows up. Definitely taking it serious Mrsurgeon28.......whatever I can do to combat the possible sides is worth waiting a couple weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My two cents. I would seriously consider not doing the tren since you are an athlete. You will get crazy back and shin pumps only after a short distance of running.