Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting trt first time

Unclepeptide

Registered
I'm 32 years old and a few months ago my doctor diagnosed me with low Testosterone levels. I am a business owner and notice I have very low energy all day so this was a relief to find out this might be the culprit. I'm going to start my trt but was wondering if I were to run 400 mg just to kick-start things would that speed up my benefits quicker

I'm 32 years old and a few months ago my doctor diagnosed me with low Testosterone levels. I am a business owner and notice I have very low energy all day so this was a relief to find out this might be the culprit. I'm going to start my trt but was wondering if I were to run 400 mg just to kick-start things would that speed up my benefits quicker

I wouldn't do a cycle besides TRT for now because the doctor might retest you, wait until you're done with 6 weeks TRT before doing a cycle.

bro maybe you just stressed from work

No do not kickstart. Do as the doctor says until you get your bloods and get a baseline of where your levels will be

No man, you need to get started and do this the right way. Too many guys use TRT as an excuse to abuse steroids.

Just be patient and let the Test do its thing.

Just out of curiosity, we're you diagnosed by a legit Endo or through a TRT/any-aging clinic? What were your test levels?

Everyone is different and many people do need TRT earlier in life but 32 is young. I'd hate to see you jump on the TRT bandwagon when changes in diet or lifestyle may be a better option.

Back
Top Bottom