Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting on trt, labwork, finding a endo I am based in Australia bit of help generall

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Starting on trt, labwork, finding a endo I am based in Australia bit of help generall

Hi guys,

I am 35, 1.96cm tall about 100kg 15 - 18% body fat. Have been eatng well and exercising/working out most of my life.

I am trying to understand fully the steps with trt so please bear with me.

After doing a bit of research, I want to go on trt or give it a try, it looks to have good benefits too it. I cannot increase my size anymore without using something like test or sarms. I also want to add a bit more muscle to my frame and keep the fat off. Especially around my left quad, as I broke my femur at age 8 and lost a lot of muscle in my leg there, which I have never regained fully.

There a few trt type clinics in the US, ideally I would just go to one of them, but I can't as I live in Australia, and it is impossible pretty much to get test over the counter here unless your balls have been severed. I emailed a few clinics in the US to see if they would skype me, some appear too, but I am still waiting to hear back from them, some said they have overseas clients, some of the top notch ones look to really know their stuff, which is relieving as I will be in safe hands with them. But I will still have to source my own gear here after they go through my labwork etc.. as their scripts won't work here. Which is fine as there are some reliable sources here. Therefore I guess that is an ideal plan and about the best that I can do?... skype with a trt clinic in the US, have them analyse my bloodwork, tell me what to take, and check up on me with continuous bloodwork. Basically look after me and watch over me, and I buy my own gear here. Does anyone agree?

Does anyone know of anyone already doing this and the best way to go about it? Perhaps any from oz here? Maybe there is a good endo or trt guy in oz or online who does this for people here?

Also I am not 100% sure on how the blood / lab work works. Is this it.... So you do your bloodwork, get all levels analysed (which is called labwork I think?) and then an endocrinlogist is meant to analyse them and tell you the best way to go about raising your test levels, and watch over you.. more or less? Due to how strict things are here in oz, I cannot see any endo going along with this.. Going to see a doctor is more than a waste of time...

The steps are (from my understanding)
    1: Do bloodwork
    2: Get labwork done with the bloodwork?
    3: Decide what to take from the labwork (which is done how? By a professional endo?)
    4: Inject test prop probably about 125 ml a week if on trt, more if on a cycle
    5: Take AI and maybe hcg (I get acne still at 35 so will need AI I think)
    6: If staying on trt, do regular bloodwork, have a pro check it... / if on cycle, do pct when coming off.

If I go on trt, and decide I want a little more test to add on some size, can I just increas the dosage, say from 125 a week to 200 a week for 8 weeks or so then just come back down? Should I do anything else with the increase dosage? Is that how it works?

Many thanks guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's at least one guy I know of (aussiewho) on this forum so maybe he can help you out.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i'm not sure about how it works in australia. check out the aussie thread in the source section
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are going to have to try the aussie section like steve said...

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    There's at least one guy I know of (aussiewho) on this forum so maybe he can help you out.
    You mean harrywho?! Haha.

A lot of questions. Ummm. I am 30 and same height. Been blasting/cruising for 5 years. Have had low t since like 18 so it was a no brainer. Iv been to two endos in Australia, back then you needed 2 scores lower than 8 out of 40 to be eligible. Since then it's now under 6.
    40 is Max reference range.
    Second endo was so stupid I had a fight with him and walked out and didn't pay.

So chances are you won't get it prescribed like you mentioned, however I was seeing an endocrinologist and she was amazing I told her all the gear I would use and I'd still get all the blood tests ect. And she kept me informed about fertility and even prescribed hcg for a while. But she cut me off eventually. If your blood tests are out of whak they will cut you off.
    Then I came to realise I'd just go to the local GP for free and keep asking for blood tests that way. And if the GP didn't put all the tests on the paper I wanted than I would write them in myself.

So in Australia you get the bloods free and you can see an endo for extra assistant, but be prepared to be self managed unless you score low on two consecutive blood tests.

So go to your GP for a start and request blood test for testosterone ect.

Otherwise jump on the Aussie source thread and you'll find some Aussie sources.

Also an endo would prescribe testosterone undeconate, 1 x injection every 10 weeks. Slow acting 1000mg injection.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    You mean harrywho?! Haha.

A lot of questions. Ummm. I am 30 and same height. Been blasting/cruising for 5 years. Have had low t since like 18 so it was a no brainer. Iv been to two endos in Australia, back then you needed 2 scores lower than 8 out of 40 to be eligible. Since then it's now under 6.
    40 is Max reference range.
    Second endo was so stupid I had a fight with him and walked out and didn't pay.

So chances are you won't get it prescribed like you mentioned, however I was seeing an endocrinologist and she was amazing I told her all the gear I would use and I'd still get all the blood tests ect. And she kept me informed about fertility and even prescribed hcg for a while. But she cut me off eventually. If your blood tests are out of whak they will cut you off.
    Then I came to realise I'd just go to the local GP for free and keep asking for blood tests that way. And if the GP didn't put all the tests on the paper I wanted than I would write them in myself.

So in Australia you get the bloods free and you can see an endo for extra assistant, but be prepared to be self managed unless you score low on two consecutive blood tests.

So go to your GP for a start and request blood test for testosterone ect.

Otherwise jump on the Aussie source thread and you'll find some Aussie sources.

Also an endo would prescribe testosterone undeconate, 1 x injection every 10 weeks. Slow acting 1000mg injection.
    Great info!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lootoo View Post
    Hi guys,

I am 35, 1.96cm tall about 100kg 15 - 18% body fat. Have been eatng well and exercising/working out most of my life.

I am trying to understand fully the steps with trt so please bear with me.

After doing a bit of research, I want to go on trt or give it a try, it looks to have good benefits too it. I cannot increase my size anymore without using something like test or sarms. I also want to add a bit more muscle to my frame and keep the fat off. Especially around my left quad, as I broke my femur at age 8 and lost a lot of muscle in my leg there, which I have never regained fully.

There a few trt type clinics in the US, ideally I would just go to one of them, but I can't as I live in Australia, and it is impossible pretty much to get test over the counter here unless your balls have been severed. I emailed a few clinics in the US to see if they would skype me, some appear too, but I am still waiting to hear back from them, some said they have overseas clients, some of the top notch ones look to really know their stuff, which is relieving as I will be in safe hands with them. But I will still have to source my own gear here after they go through my labwork etc.. as their scripts won't work here. Which is fine as there are some reliable sources here. Therefore I guess that is an ideal plan and about the best that I can do?... skype with a trt clinic in the US, have them analyse my bloodwork, tell me what to take, and check up on me with continuous bloodwork. Basically look after me and watch over me, and I buy my own gear here. Does anyone agree?

Does anyone know of anyone already doing this and the best way to go about it? Perhaps any from oz here? Maybe there is a good endo or trt guy in oz or online who does this for people here?

Also I am not 100% sure on how the blood / lab work works. Is this it.... So you do your bloodwork, get all levels analysed (which is called labwork I think?) and then an endocrinlogist is meant to analyse them and tell you the best way to go about raising your test levels, and watch over you.. more or less? Due to how strict things are here in oz, I cannot see any endo going along with this.. Going to see a doctor is more than a waste of time...

The steps are (from my understanding)
    1: Do bloodwork
    2: Get labwork done with the bloodwork?
    3: Decide what to take from the labwork (which is done how? By a professional endo?)
    4: Inject test prop probably about 125 ml a week if on trt, more if on a cycle
    5: Take AI and maybe hcg (I get acne still at 35 so will need AI I think)
    6: If staying on trt, do regular bloodwork, have a pro check it... / if on cycle, do pct when coming off.

If I go on trt, and decide I want a little more test to add on some size, can I just increas the dosage, say from 125 a week to 200 a week for 8 weeks or so then just come back down? Should I do anything else with the increase dosage? Is that how it works?

Many thanks guys.
    Forget TRT. Try an actual cycle

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you have other health issues? TRT at 35, remember it is for LIFE, no playing around here.
    See a few doctors, something seems off to me ( me = non-DR, non-expert)

Good Luck

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You shouldn't even be considering trt unless you are clinically diagnosed with low testosterone. You dont just go on trt because you want to bro.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Give TRT a try?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast