Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The state of SARMS in the USA

KSW

It looks like SARMS are now classified as schedule 3 controlled substances. Proven Peptides is out of business and I'm thinking the other vendors of significant size will follow. What will be your source?

It looks like SARMS are now classified as schedule 3 controlled substances. Proven Peptides is out of business and I'm thinking the other vendors of significant size will follow. What will be your source?

SARMS are NOT schedule 3 at all that's not true. The sarms control act did not pass and will not pass until post-2022 IMO.

proven peptides was a scammer that's why he's out of business.

One of the sponsors... it's kinda a clue

It doesn't look like they are illegal quite yet man, there are still some out there.

I am not really sure where you are coming up with this but that is completely false. Proven Peptides has shown for so many years to be dishonest and have scammed people, setting up multiple scam sites and this is well known. It sounds to me as though you may have some sort of other motive here

Not true….are you trying to pimp out a company you work for or?

Back
Top Bottom