Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Staying lean all year round

Primarily diet and training. Drugs can help, but aren't at all the primary reason.

Hey guys been watching some YouTube videos of late and noticed ppl like Calum von moger stay pretty lean year round and still build muscle! I'm cutting atm and seeing my abs again! Tbh next bulk I want to stay lean! Just asking what them dudes do? Just diet/cardio or something with drugs?
At the end of the day I just wanna be ripped and huge Lol
Keeping diet structured properly year round is the biggest key. I stay single digits all year. Once you have it and keep your diet right it's not that hard to maintain

I asked Marc Lobliner this question on my podcast and thought he would credit this or that supplement since he is a supplement seller but he didn't. his answer was simple. 20 years of consistent weight training and not putting trash into his body.

the main problem i am seeing right now is this mentality of trying to get big too fast. this will only result in fat gain which you will need to lose anyway. so might as well just do it the right way from day 1. slow and steady wins the race, that is the secret

Where did you hear/see this?

Looks like he posted something on Snapchat...no self-respecting person uses snapchat. LMAO. But looks like he cut up his right hand really badly...supposedly a gym accident. I only wonder what crazy stupid thing he was doing to cause this injury.

Looks like he posted something on Snapchat...no self-respecting person uses snapchat. LMAO. But looks like he cut up his right hand really badly...supposedly a gym accident. I only wonder what crazy stupid thing he was doing to cause this injury.

I hear his pecker is covered in barbed wire. Maybe that’s how he cut his hand?

I hear his pecker is covered in barbed wire. Maybe that’s how he cut his hand?

For a celebrity that makes millions of dollars a year because of his physique, you'd think he would make better choices when it comes to his own personal safety. I just don't get it...LOL. Every injury he's had thus far was 100 percent avoidable and simply a result of doing stupid shit for likes. What kind of a life is that?

Keeping diet structured properly year round is the biggest key. I stay single digits all year. Once you have it and keep your diet right it's not that hard to maintain

Bravo, dedication. I don't personally know anyone who can achieve this.

Great job

Kudos to those that can do it. I live in Texas and there is too much good Mexican food for all that. If I lived in the Midwest where there is only taco Bell and chi chi's I would be shredded.

Back
Top Bottom