Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

staying on steroids easier

RheTTO

Registered
one thing I have noticed is that staying on steroids is a helluva lot easier then cycling on and off
I just gave up on the whole going on and off thing
I think I am just gonna stay on like 500mg as my cruise dose then when I want to blast run 2g+ of gear for like 20 weeks. I just like the feeling of staying big year round and everyone looking at me when I walk into a room
my issue though is I found a very special lady I want to marry and we have talked about kids and all that crap. I don’t want the responsiblities of being a husband and a father. My dad was never in my life so why would I give a crap about my own family either? However the BJ’s are incredible with this chick and she is HOT. So I want to stay with her.
If she wants kids will I be screwed down the line when she finds out I have no sperm?

one thing I have noticed is that staying on steroids is a helluva lot easier then cycling on and off
I think I am just gonna stay on like 500mg as my cruise dose then when I want to blast run 2g+ of gear for like 20 weeks. I just like the feeling of staying big year round and everyone looking at me when I walk into a room
my issue though is I found a very special lady I want to marry and we have talked about kids and all that crap. I don’t want the responsiblities of being a husband and a father. My dad was never in my life so why would I give a crap about my own family either? However the BJ’s are incredible with this chick and she is HOT. So I want to stay with her.
If she wants kids will I be screwed down the line when she finds out I have no sperm?

She'll be screwed when she finds out you 'don't want kids and all that'.

And yes if you have no sperm you wont be having kids the normal way - kinda blood well obvs

i have seen countless marriages destroyed because of disagreements over children

i have seen relationships destroyed over trivial things like how to raise children

so my advice is until you are ready to be unselfish, DO NOT get married and do not lead this chick on. you will only end up hurting both sides

a selfish phase is very helpful when you are young, it allows you to get burned a few times so that when you do find someone who is more than just a good BJ, you will appreciate them

If you are only interested in blow jobs there are much less time consuming and cheaper ways to get them than leading a double life. Lol. You basically found a restaurant with a good cheeseburger that costs $150 and the line is two hours long.

If you're on cycle you can still have kids. Congratulations your sperm count goes down but you have at least 1 sperm to get her pregnant.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

You must be very immature it doesn't matter how hot someone is you don't use them and be with them if you don't want the same thing they want

Back
Top Bottom