Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stenbolone with tren E... anyone run this combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Im thinking of doing a Stenbolone ace run with some tren E, with var/tbol.. starting this week!

anyone run sten and tren at once.. what did you think??

bro i ran dbol and tren...and winstrol and tren...you use stenbolone before?

stenbolone is a smooth ace injection.. I love stenbolone.. its a clean polishing drug. it doesnt dry you out like winny. its a like a clean version of tren
oh yes, im familiar, just never used it.. it could be a nice combo on theory... i'll be looking forward to seeing your results

So... let is know what happens.

Absolutely my brother..as I'm getting older I'm no longer chasing numbers on the scale but rather just focusing on the image in the mirror long with my health.. I pull blood work very frequently, and I like to sit where my body is more comfortable maintaining a specific weight.

It actually does everything it says on paper.. Only thing that I dislike is I get a weird onset of anxiety, much different from tren/EQ, It's a weird anxiety that lasts all day and night :(
What other type of side effects are there with it? I've never looked into using this compound but it sounds intriguing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom