Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steriods in high school

My sister's boss' kids (high schoolers) were taking something and one of them died recently.

We were all young once (i mean i am only 33)..and most would agree that it's not that these kids are not smart..they are not wise.
And the younger you are the more risks you take since you really don't care about the consequences.

You think steroids are an issue..look up the amount of kids now addicted to vaping.

So I can't even mention to my sister I am taking Test E.
I wonder how far I can get in a conversation with my sister if i go.."oh ya..i am going to be taking some testosterone shots from a poorly labeled vial (contents that haven't been thoroughly tested by a lab)... that I got from a buddy who probably got it online from some random site who he wired money to using WU.."

My sister's boss' kids (high schoolers) were taking something and one of them died recently.

We were all young once (i mean i am only 33)..and most would agree that it's not that these kids are not smart..they are not wise.
And the younger you are the more risks you take since you really don't care about the consequences.

You think steroids are an issue..look up the amount of kids now addicted to vaping.

I wonder how far I can get in a conversation with my sister if i go.."oh ya..i am going to be taking some testosterone shots from a poorly labeled vial (contents that haven't been thoroughly tested by a lab)... that I got from a buddy who probably got it online from some random site who he wired money to using WU.."

"My sister's boss' kids (high schoolers) were taking something and one of them died recently."

Are there those who are asserting that this child died as a result of anabolic steroids?

"My sister's boss' kids (high schoolers) were taking something and one of them died recently."

Are there those who are asserting that this child died as a result of anabolic steroids?
I think the brother was also taking it and he confessed to the parents. I need to ask my sister for the details..whether she knows if they found out what exactly they were taking and how they linked it as the cause of death.

Today it’s vaping. Kids in the 50’s, it was cigarettes, 60’s was weed, 70’s was LSD, 80’s was ecstasy/coke, 90’s was heroin. Alcohol is in all of them. Vaping is the least of HS issues. Fucking morons eat bath salts and swallow fucking dish detergent pads.

Damn, I didn’t even do my first cycle until I was over 30. Even then it was a risk to be doing it so young as the guys at the gym told me. My kids never touched any AAS. Now they are adults and can do what they want, but I would do my best to talk them out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I didn’t even do my first cycle until I was over 30. Even then it was a risk to be doing it so young as the guys at the gym told me. My kids never touched any AAS. Now they are adults and can do what they want, but I would do my best to talk them out of it.

We always want for our kids better than we had it. And try to teach them and show them the mistakes we made. Unfortunately, my son is like me and thinks he knows everything when I was his age. So, he has a long road ahead. Lol

I think the brother was also taking it and he confessed to the parents. I need to ask my sister for the details..whether she knows if they found out what exactly they were taking and how they linked it as the cause of death.

So they have, in fact, and erroneously, asserted that the child in question died as a result of steroids. Idiocy!

So I hit the gym much earlier then normal today. It was pretty much high school kids. I usually don't see this crowd. My mind was blown. I could not get over how these young boys looked. First of all. ....they did not look like that when I was in high school, my god. I mean these boys are jacked....they could get a young female teacher in trouble. Second, I can't believe how many of these guys are juiced. Just by looking I can tell it's mainly oral dbol cycles these guys are running but still.

I don't have any sons so I'm not in the whole football, soccer, wrestling mom community but I will say if I was. ....my son certainly would not be taking these supps at this age and I would definitely be raising hell about the boys you were.

I mean these kids are 16, 17 maybe 18 years old. ....from the neck down some were hands down some of the biggest guys at the gym. They were lifting crazy heavy weight, super low bodyfat, veiny...the whole nine yards.

I have to give it to some of them....they looked damn good. But it sickens me that these boys (and I say that very matter of factly)are doing that to their bodies at such young ages. I see the natty high school kids. ..much smaller obviously...but they look good to. Shame on these kids parents for not stepping in. And you cannot begin to tell me they think it's natural. My kid would get the same ass kicking if he was taking that (at that age) as he would for smoking cigarettes, weed etc.

They are screwing up their bodies....let's be honest they are eating dbol for bfast and who knows how or even if they are protecting themselves. It's a shame. ...a real shame.

1) most millennials are very health conscious.
2) most millennial shave never smoked and are not smoking.
3) being that young, testosterone is at it’s peak and they’re using it to their full potential.
4) they’re lifting, so they look jacked and noticeably bigger than the kids that don’t.

Doesn’t take steroids to look like that at that age with that lifestyle.

Today it’s vaping. Kids in the 50’s, it was cigarettes, 60’s was weed, 70’s was LSD, 80’s was ecstasy/coke, 90’s was heroin. Alcohol is in all of them. Vaping is the least of HS issues. Fucking morons eat bath salts and swallow fucking dish detergent pads.
Monkey see, monkey do. Especially with everyone posting it on social media...
I say let natural selection do its job.

Also, kids use services https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-gay-science with free summary samples so they don't have to read books even about gay science.

One's own health is everyone's choice. It is not worth spreading unsubstantiated facts.

I looked like I was on juice in middle and high school. Avg ass loser kids all thought so and spreader rumors I was. I never touched even test till around 23. I am very naturally muscular and athletic. No one in any 4 schools I went to was as natural muscular or bigger then me muscle wise. Amd I was lifting since 13 years all through school. I am top 3 percent genetic gifted in that aspect and one my first 2 shows in bodybuilding. Inwas natural and competing against guys who juicing. I was 19 and 21 in shows

So not use juice till later in life. But ppl are gonna do what they want and do what others are doing. Younger ppl follow the crowd the more.

So not use juice till later in life. But ppl are gonna do what they want and do what others are doing. Younger ppl follow the crowd the more.

Most do. Same as older. Sheep vs wolf

I looked like I was on juice in middle and high school. Avg ass loser kids all thought so and spreader rumors I was. I never touched even test till around 23. I am very naturally muscular and athletic. No one in any 4 schools I went to was as natural muscular or bigger then me muscle wise. Amd I was lifting since 13 years all through school. I am top 3 percent genetic gifted in that aspect and one my first 2 shows in bodybuilding. Inwas natural and competing against guys who juicing. I was 19 and 21 in shows

you are big as hell and strong. i bet nobody fucked with you in those days

Back
Top Bottom