bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steriods in high school

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GTFORMULA View Post
    Kids are doing alot of stuff years younger these days and looking older too.
    I agree with ya GTF

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is a huge social problem - there are many bad things kids do, and their parents are not aware of it. But with the modern lifestyle it is also very hard to keep track of them. It is a multifaceted and complex problem, on which I could easily write an entire book (that is a good idea!)

However, I have to agree with @stevesmi - these kids do not necessarily take juice. When I was 24 I did not even take BCAAs, and was in an awesome shape thanks to hard work and a lot of cardio (an average of 10 hours per week). Access to information can do wonders, and gives these kids a huge advantage over us, the oldschool guys.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    some have great genetics but alot are juicing.Parents can be more naive then you think, i bet a good deal of them think its creatine and protein powder

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    ...imo anyone under 21 shouldnt even think about steroids...too many natural alternatives....
    For health reasons that's true. But for a competitive athlete with national level and D1 college aspirations it's pretty common. Even the shitty football players and wrestlers in hs were on gear.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bpyser5 View Post
    For health reasons that's true. But for a competitive athlete with national level and D1 college aspirations it's pretty common. Even the shitty football players and wrestlers in hs were on gear.
    Sport is cool. But taking steroids in school is not cool. Writing papers is cool in school.Paperial this is research paper writing services. The service will help students manage doing homework and doing sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Sport is cool. But taking steroids in school is not cool. Writing papers is cool in school.Paperial is a company which propose research paper writing services. The service will help students manage doing homework and doing sport.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting. In my day graduating year 98, I did not know anyone using but I was in a small town.

Most of the parents would probably have no clue unless they have or do use. There are so many supps available that these kids could tell their parents that their using and they wouldn’t know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    Interesting. In my day graduating year 98, I did not know anyone using but I was in a small town.

Most of the parents would probably have no clue unless they have or do use. There are so many supps available that these kids could tell their parents that their using and they wouldn’t know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I graduated in '92. I knew a couple guys using steroids. A couple on the football team and some on the wrestling team. The biggest upset was my asshole supposed best friend who fucked me on my way to Paris Island. My recruiter picked me up at like 4am on the day I was flying to boot camp. I signed up on the buddy system. We were supposed to do boot camp together. I get in the car and say "where's Greg". He says, "he's not coming" I'm like wtf do you mean he isn't coming? Come to find out later, that asshole did steroids to prepare for bootcamp. He didn't realize he would be drug tested there and if found, kicked out. So he told the recruiter to void his contract and never told me. I saw him about 2 years later at a party when I was on leave. He was petrified of me and was literally telling everyone to make sure I don't hurt him. lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think that steroids for teenagers are not very good, I want to recommend to you an excellent service like this

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElissaLubinsky View Post
    I think that steroids for teenagers are not very good, I want to recommend to you an excellent service like this
    Exactly what "excellent service" are you referring to, ElissaLubinsky?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I sure hope it is what I think it is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast