Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steriods in high school

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
So I hit the gym much earlier then normal today. It was pretty much high school kids. I usually don't see this crowd. My mind was blown. I could not get over how these young boys looked. First of all. ....they did not look like that when I was in high school, my god. I mean these boys are jacked....they could get a young female teacher in trouble. Second, I can't believe how many of these guys are juiced. Just by looking I can tell it's mainly oral dbol cycles these guys are running but still.

I don't have any sons so I'm not in the whole football, soccer, wrestling mom community but I will say if I was. ....my son certainly would not be taking these supps at this age and I would definitely be raising hell about the boys you were.

I mean these kids are 16, 17 maybe 18 years old. ....from the neck down some were hands down some of the biggest guys at the gym. They were lifting crazy heavy weight, super low bodyfat, veiny...the whole nine yards.

I have to give it to some of them....they looked damn good. But it sickens me that these boys (and I say that very matter of factly)are doing that to their bodies at such young ages. I see the natty high school kids. ..much smaller obviously...but they look good to. Shame on these kids parents for not stepping in. And you cannot begin to tell me they think it's natural. My kid would get the same ass kicking if he was taking that (at that age) as he would for smoking cigarettes, weed etc.

They are screwing up their bodies....let's be honest they are eating dbol for bfast and who knows how or even if they are protecting themselves. It's a shame. ...a real shame.

The availability and ease of procurement is a blessing and a curse. Kids can just go online or sites and just order away. Hell even sarms and peptides too.
Major lack of education. Bodybuilding was best as the dark mysterious sport it once was.

I mean it is a shame, but there is a much larger crowd of high school kids that smoke cigarettes and taking street drugs. The issue with steroids at that age is mainly the lack of education. Not correctly running a PCT or running long oral cycles; fucking up their liver. These kids are going to do steroids or street drugs regardless of what anyone says if they have their mind set on it.

I am from a little town and the most jacked kid is fucking 17 years old .. HUGE arms ... I was like 120 pounds at 17 ... I even saw 1 of this young kid with litteraly girl boob ... maybe a estrogen side effect ? then he got very very small ... and now he is juicing again -.-

Yep, when I was in HS, most of the top football players took anavar or Winstrol. They would simply run a cycle with no pct, some lost size after football season and some actually stay big with a soft look.

well I coached high school weightlifting so I know more than anyone on here about this subject. I said this and I will say it again, people don't want to hear it and some trolls will attack me but kids 'these days' are much more ahead then where we were 10 or 20 years ago at their age.

they have more access to information, internet. back when I was a teen all I had was the local library and checking out 2 books at a time to learn. I didn't have access to a quality gym, now there is a decent gym in every town. totally different today. there are websites like these where you can look up every compound, mineral, supplement and get information on it. so if kids 'these days', as some of you refer to them, aren't way ahead then shame on them.

the high school seniors of 2015 who weightlift would absolutely put the seniors of lets say 1985 to shame, it would be embarrassing in terms of size and strength. it isn't just steroids.. it is knowledge, nutrition, access to information, etc etc. every year high school records gets beat.. there might be a few year lag but then it gets smashed up.

so yeah they are way ahead but fuck, imagine if I or you had what they have access to today .. we would be in the same position. its like being born to the son of a CEO and becoming a CEO.. wooptie doo. That is what you are expected to accomplish.. but someone who is born to the son of a janitor who becomes a CEO is someone that should be proud.

PS I think it is unfair to assume that if a kid is strong or shredded it means he is on juice.. when I was a teen I was 5% body fat and strong as an ox, never touched steroids or even a single supplement.. it was all just a lot of lifting and running we had to do for weightlifting team. and when I was a coach if I found out any of my guys were even smelling gear they were off the team and I made that clear from day 1. yet we still kicked ass. they don't need to be messing with gear until they are atleast 25 period

Last edited:
...imo anyone under 21 shouldnt even think about steroids...too many natural alternatives....

It is a huge social problem - there are many bad things kids do, and their parents are not aware of it. But with the modern lifestyle it is also very hard to keep track of them. It is a multifaceted and complex problem, on which I could easily write an entire book (that is a good idea!)

However, I have to agree with @stevesmi - these kids do not necessarily take juice. When I was 24 I did not even take BCAAs, and was in an awesome shape thanks to hard work and a lot of cardio (an average of 10 hours per week). Access to information can do wonders, and gives these kids a huge advantage over us, the oldschool guys.

some have great genetics but alot are juicing.Parents can be more naive then you think, i bet a good deal of them think its creatine and protein powder

...imo anyone under 21 shouldnt even think about steroids...too many natural alternatives....

For health reasons that's true. But for a competitive athlete with national level and D1 college aspirations it's pretty common. Even the shitty football players and wrestlers in hs were on gear.

For health reasons that's true. But for a competitive athlete with national level and D1 college aspirations it's pretty common. Even the shitty football players and wrestlers in hs were on gear.

Sport is cool. But taking steroids in school is not cool. Writing papers is cool in school.Paperial this is research paper writing services. The service will help students manage doing homework and doing sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Sport is cool. But taking steroids in school is not cool. Writing papers is cool in school.Paperial is a company which propose research paper writing services. The service will help students manage doing homework and doing sport.

Interesting. In my day graduating year 98, I did not know anyone using but I was in a small town.

Most of the parents would probably have no clue unless they have or do use. There are so many supps available that these kids could tell their parents that their using and they wouldn’t know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. In my day graduating year 98, I did not know anyone using but I was in a small town.

Most of the parents would probably have no clue unless they have or do use. There are so many supps available that these kids could tell their parents that their using and they wouldn’t know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I graduated in '92. I knew a couple guys using steroids. A couple on the football team and some on the wrestling team. The biggest upset was my asshole supposed best friend who fucked me on my way to Paris Island. My recruiter picked me up at like 4am on the day I was flying to boot camp. I signed up on the buddy system. We were supposed to do boot camp together. I get in the car and say "where's Greg". He says, "he's not coming" I'm like wtf do you mean he isn't coming? Come to find out later, that asshole did steroids to prepare for bootcamp. He didn't realize he would be drug tested there and if found, kicked out. So he told the recruiter to void his contract and never told me. I saw him about 2 years later at a party when I was on leave. He was petrified of me and was literally telling everyone to make sure I don't hurt him. lol.

I think that steroids for teenagers are not very good, I want to recommend to you an excellent service like this

Exactly what "excellent service" are you referring to, ElissaLubinsky?

Back
Top Bottom