Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid addiction

luchatree22

Registered
Is steroid addiction possible?

Or is it a mental addiction to the physique u obtain through steroid use?

Feedback would be great.

Thanks

There's really no physical addiction risk, but anything and everything can potentially be mentally addictive.

Is steroid addiction possible?

Or is it a mental addiction to the physique u obtain through steroid use?

Feedback would be great.

Thanks

See the part in bold.

been in this game a long time.

def not an addiction at all. i hate using steroids, i hate injecting, i hate spending $$$ on all this shit and bloods, etc. i'm way over the hill like several other guys on here when it comes to it

i remember my first cycle and it felt so good feeling those androgens in my body, felt like i was 17 again. that was def mentally addicting, but the more u use steroids the less you feel those androgens so that goes away. the proof of this is all the threads from guys still on their first cycle, already planning their 2nd.. but you never heard about guys doing this for years with tons of cycles under their belt who are already planning their 20th cycle while they are on #19

- - - Updated - - -

i will add this and sorry to tell the truth but it is true IMO

guys who use steroids very young or before they have put in YEARS under their belt. are going to be dependent on steroids no doubt. they will find themselves not willing to lift without them. they will either quit the game entirely, or they will keep lifting but use steroids nonstop.. this is why i tell people not to use them before they lift a minimum 5 years and are atleast 25 years old, and i prefer even 30 years old

... - - Updated - - -

i will add this and sorry to tell the truth but it is true IMO

guys who use steroids very young or before they have put in YEARS under their belt. are going to be dependent on steroids no doubt. they will find themselves not willing to lift without them. they will either quit the game entirely, or they will keep lifting but use steroids nonstop.. this is why i tell people not to use them before they lift a minimum 5 years and are atleast 25 years old, and i prefer even 30 years old

And this is partially due to the fact that they never had to work really hard for those gains they got with steroids. It is going to be very humbling and disappointing experience when you stop cold turkey and realize that there will be no easy gains anymore.

And this is partially due to the fact that they never had to work really hard for those gains they got with steroids. It is going to be very humbling and disappointing experience when you stop cold turkey and realize that there will be no easy gains anymore.

QED: all the blasts and cruise members.

i mean, you can get addicted to anything in reality... it doesnt mean they actually cause a chemical dependency butit really comes down to the person.. there are numerous things that can get people addicted that are not necessarily considered addicting things... that comes down to personality etc..

Highly psychologically addictive. Feels like you're a man and not a boy.
You develop a level of confidence and charm with girls... You feel like God and u feel alpha. That becomes your new identity. Plus not to mention you are bigger...

Take that all away and suddenly who are you any more?

Psychologically addictive very much.

They can be mentally addictive to an extent, especially when you first get into them and first couple years. After that, not so much. I'm getting to the point where I'm about done with cycles myself.

They can be mentally addictive to an extent, especially when you first get into them and first couple years. After that, not so much. I'm getting to the point where I'm about done with cycles myself.

You and me both... i never felt anything near an addiction to them in the first place though

Highly psychologically addictive. Feels like you're a man and not a boy.
You develop a level of confidence and charm with girls... You feel like God and u feel alpha. That becomes your new identity. Plus not to mention you are bigger...

Take that all away and suddenly who are you any more?

Psychologically addictive very much.

I fully agree, i fcking LOVE them... Im on my third cycle and thats exactly what i feel, i Guess i'll blast and Cruise in the futuro 😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Future****

I fully agree, i fcking LOVE them... Im on my third cycle and thats exactly what i feel, i Guess i'll blast and Cruise in the futuro 😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Future****

Yeh the cruises feel like forever... And get shorter and shorter. You have to be careful.

Blast and cruise is lifelong. And life gets in the way somtimes, there will be times where it's like fuk. But then you push thro.

But yeh the sex on tren, dbol caber ect... Compared to not... It makes you an animal the sex alone is worth it all.

Then caber is another demon you have be wary of. Having adequate breaks. Prevent down regulation of dopamine.

Blasting and cruising will thro a few things at you over the years. You have to be pretty head strong.

Yeh the cruises feel like forever... And get shorter and shorter. You have to be careful.

Blast and cruise is lifelong. And life gets in the way somtimes, there will be times where it's like fuk. But then you push thro.

But yeh the sex on tren, dbol caber ect... Compared to not... It makes you an animal the sex alone is worth it all.

Then caber is another demon you have be wary of. Having adequate breaks. Prevent down regulation of dopamine.

Blasting and cruising will thro a few things at you over the years. You have to be pretty head strong.

Hence my reply. Plus, as I've asked many, many times, there's little to support B&C as a good idea for gains etc.

Back
Top Bottom