Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid calculators

rileyreid31

Registered
Where can I find steroid calculator?

If I inject 1500mg enanthate testo week by 6 weeks...
How many steroid will have in my blood in the next 6 weeks?
Thanks

Thanks

A calculator cannot accurately determine how quickly you're body cleaves and metabolizes the ester from the hormone and utilizes the hormone.... that variable alone will give everyone a different calculation for blood serum concentration at a given dose

Adreonlin has you covered, but are you saying you're injecting 1.5 grams of test per week?

As everyone said you need bloodwork to know for sure. A rough estimate is you should see 4-5x the dosage amount as your test levels so if you went with 4x the 1500mgs you would see a blood level of 6,000.

Thats just a very very rough estimate though as others have pointed out people metabolize compounds differently so bloodwork is really the best way to go.

Can I ask why you are dosing 1500mgs a week tho?

yeah man, theres no need for any sort of steroid calculator whatsoever... i truly hope that you are just hard to understand and are not injecting 1500 mg per week.. thats just way past stupid

Thanks

Too fkin much. As in who thinks they need 1.5g a week?

Think this is what you're looking for. So for 750mg enanthate/cypionate dosed every 3rd day (a little over 1500/wk) you'll eventually reach an average blood concentration of about 250mg.

- - - Updated - - -

Think this is what you're looking for. So for 750mg enanthate/cypionate dosed every 3rd day (a little over 1500/wk) you'll eventually reach an average blood concentration of about 250mg.

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/

Back
Top Bottom