Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid countries matter?

kungawo

Registered
Back in the 90’s when I first got into steroids I remember the best brands were out of pakistan and the egypt brands were average. Like if you had a choice between sustanon out of pakistan vs. Egypt everyone knew to pick the pakistani one
today it seems like it is all from china or east europe. Does country of origin matter anymore?

Back in the 90’s when I first got into steroids I remember the best brands were out of pakistan and the egypt brands were average. Like if you had a choice between sustanon out of pakistan vs. Egypt everyone knew to pick the pakistani one
today it seems like it is all from china or east europe. Does country of origin matter anymore?

Yes back in the day most steroids were out of Europe and Middle east but now country doesnt matter, quality and brand trust matters in this Globalized world.

I always go with geneza gp from napsgear or dragon pharma, both are good. Euro pharma is good too high quality.

Not as such.

Nah. No more. I rememeber the pentagon shaped d-bol from thailand in the 90's. Holy mother of fuck that shit was good! These days, everything is UG. SOme better than others. Alpha and Geneza have a good reputation.

We all know the best country to made steroids is the ones that carries the best raws ( like china ) because for them is easy to produce them without being worried about shipping raws . Now with Balkan stop producing steroids Moldavia lost is best brands .
That´s why now im using Para Pharma and some times Dragon Pharma because they are top quality from china

TR

Just make sure you use our approved sources!!

Nope. Just as long as you order from a trusted source you’re fine.

All raws pretty much come from China so really it comes down to the quality of the raw, not where it is made. Best thing you can do is stick to a reliable source like Domestic-Supply.

Sounds like you are talking about Nile Sustanon vs Karachi Sustanon correct?

Those were the good old days where you could buy human-grade gear everywhere and guys would argue over countries of origin.

No such issues anymore man now 95% of the gear on the market is underground labs and the country of origin doesn't matter as much.

Listen to our podcast all about steroids man:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom