needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steroid Plateau?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Steroid Plateau?

New to steroids, just started my first cycle of 500mg p/w Test E. I read about a lot of people giving 250mg/w shit so I just bumped it up to 500mg even though I likely shouldn't have. I am a young guy (21) and I am already very lean naturally, I currently sit at about 190lbs with %8 BF (I'm bulking on cycle) at 6'2. I would like to lean out more and hit about 225/230 lbs @6% and stay there. My diet is very clean. Should I add in some EQ to build denser muscle tissue, dry out, and get vascular or not? If so, what should the dose be? Do I run 500mg/w of both EQ & Test or drop the test down to 250 and keep EQ at 500? I don't expect crazy muscle gains at my current does of just test, but I have been putting on a lot of weight and staying fairly lean, (+0.6% BF so far @ 6 weeks in). But do I change it up and run EQ as well? Will I plateau or can I keep running 500mg Test E only cycles and continue gaining until I hit my goal?

Thanks!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro...to be honest 21 is too young for steroids...but since you're already injecting something i cant stop you...just be careful and cycle off, use PCT and use organ support.

bro...try this, drop the test down and keep EQ at 400..make sure you add a few ancillaries
    test enan 250mgs
    EQ 400mgs
    ostazol (m1mk) 20/D (2caps)
    10mgs aromasin/D
    n2guard 5 caps/day

bro...make sure you do pct and take time off after...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    come on bro, 21 really? noone is going to advise such a thing to you man... you need to think long term... sarms are the far better option here... you have less than zero business even thinking about using steroids

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat9008 View Post
    New to steroids, just started my first cycle of 500mg p/w Test E. I read about a lot of people giving 250mg/w shit so I just bumped it up to 500mg even though I likely shouldn't have. I am a young guy (21) and I am already very lean naturally, I currently sit at about 190lbs with %8 BF (I'm bulking on cycle) at 6'2. I would like to lean out more and hit about 225/230 lbs @6% and stay there. My diet is very clean. Should I add in some EQ to build denser muscle tissue, dry out, and get vascular or not? If so, what should the dose be? Do I run 500mg/w of both EQ & Test or drop the test down to 250 and keep EQ at 500? I don't expect crazy muscle gains at my current does of just test, but I have been putting on a lot of weight and staying fairly lean, (+0.6% BF so far @ 6 weeks in). But do I change it up and run EQ as well? Will I plateau or can I keep running 500mg Test E only cycles and continue gaining until I hit my goal?

Thanks!
    6'2" at 225 and 6% bf is huge, you're talking almost 40 lbs of lean muscle. Im not saying don't aim for the stars but we are all limited by genetics and body size. Im 6'4" and as much as I would like to be 230 and 6% bf, I just dont think it would ever be a realistic and achievable goal for me. Steroids can help to cheat your genetics to a certain extent but not by 20 lbs. You have set an almost unattainable goal for yourself, which I say is fine, but by starting steroids at 21 and not close to or at your genetic potential you are essentially guaranteeing that you won't be able to hit and maintain the goal you have set for yourself without continued and unsafe PED usage. My sincere advice is to get off the gear now and run a full PCT. Look into SARMS, and put about 15 to 20 lbs of lean muscle on before you consider getting back on gear. You are at the starting line of a life long pursuit. This is a marathon, not a sprint, and those that seek gains at the sake of being healthy all live to regret it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    EQ takes 8-10 weeks to build up. By then your cycle will be over. Also makes PCT much more difficult because of the long half life.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    here is my opinion and you can take it or leave it. steroids are a tool only. you wanting to switch things around and magically reach your goals is not as effective as dialing in your diet and workouts.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I read all of your comments, I just figured I would respond to this one. I never really considered SARMs, but the only reason I considered Steroids is because I was told by about 6 different lifters that my genetic potential was only about 190-195 lean. Well f*ck I was already 185 pretty lean before I started my cycle, so if i only had 5lbs left to gain that would likely take my a couple years to do, then I could get that in one 12 week cycle. It's definitely me being impatient. I have been working out for about 4/5 years, so definitely not very long. But I have definitely noticed my gains starting to minimize this past year. I'll likely finish off this cycle and try using SARMs. I have made a hell of a lot more gains on this Test cycle already then I was even planning to. 5 lbs in 6 weeks with hardly any water retention and virtually no increase in body fat % even though I am eating nearly 800 calories a day more than my BMR. My physique has changed quite a bit. Any Good recommendations for some SARMs to lean bulk?

I appreciate the advice and quick responses. Forums like these are good for people like me. I tried to get advice from some lifters at my gym who look swole but clearly I was very misinformed.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat9008 View Post
    I read all of your comments, I just figured I would respond to this one. I never really considered SARMs, but the only reason I considered Steroids is because I was told by about 6 different lifters that my genetic potential was only about 190-195 lean. Well f*ck I was already 185 pretty lean before I started my cycle, so if i only had 5lbs left to gain that would likely take my a couple years to do, then I could get that in one 12 week cycle. It's definitely me being impatient. I have been working out for about 4/5 years, so definitely not very long. But I have definitely noticed my gains starting to minimize this past year. I'll likely finish off this cycle and try using SARMs. I have made a hell of a lot more gains on this Test cycle already then I was even planning to. 5 lbs in 6 weeks with hardly any water retention and virtually no increase in body fat % even though I am eating nearly 800 calories a day more than my BMR. My physique has changed quite a bit. Any Good recommendations for some SARMs to lean bulk?

I appreciate the advice and quick responses. Forums like these are good for people like me. I tried to get advice from some lifters at my gym who look swole but clearly I was very misinformed.
    Dude dont listen to the swole guys at your gym. Many of them have no clue what they are doing they jack themselves full of steroids, ruin their bodies, and die early.

At age 21 all you are doing by running steroids is limiting your natural potential. You will fry your natural test production and end up on TRT.

You wont hit your peak physically until 25-27 years old. If you are hell bent on running something like Dylan said you can give sarms a go.

I hope at 500mg/week test you are running all the proper on cycle support and have a full pct correct? In addition you dont just start changing dosages and adding compounds mid-cycle. Thats a recipe for disaster.

Its week 6 when are you running your mid-cycle blood work? What did you pre-cycle blood work look like? If you dont have any of this done or scheduled again bad idea.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    After this cycle I would run a very comprehensive PCT and take a ton of time off. Like years. I think you really want to ensure you recover fully and do not damage your hpta further. Sounds like you are already in great shape so you are fine to not use gear for a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast