bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Steroid trend on the rise with older men vs young adults? Hmmmm

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is Steroid trend on the rise with older men vs young adults? Hmmmm

Steroid trend on the rise with older men vs young adults?

Your thoughts on this topic..

Over the years with my involvement in AAS I seen the generation getting younger and younger and more reckless with the desire to use AAS at all cost to achieve and look bigger with younger adults,late teens..However, in the past 3-4 years I have witness a drastic shift in the ratio and age group when it pertains to "starting AAS use"..

More and more I'm seeing and hearing/learning that more men in their 40's and even mid to late 50's are taking up the anabolic craze, in search of youth,sex drive all while doing some pretty decent compounds at some considerable dosages..

I've met men who have had life long achievements, great success, careers, family and all, and are just NOW deciding to take the plunge into hormones outside of therapeutic treatment, in fact using multi compounds as if in their prime..

Tren, high test, vars, winny and even nandrolone are becoming common stacks for these older lions..

Aside from the health concerns, I'm supportive if this is the ultimate decision one makes after doing everything else in life and not much else to achieve, fuck it, why not get yoked like a young bloke? There's risks, and we can go all day with this, yet that's not stopping the growing trend and ratio.. I can say in all honesty, I know more mature adult males who've taken the plunge, all or nothing and are looking like some fucking studs.. The mature mindset alone with the realization that research needs to be done, I'm seeing more success from these fellows compared to young "I want it NOW" kind or guys, compared to mature men who actually are doing the leg work to achieve goals..

Has anyone else noticed the shift in AAS usage with men in their 40-50's compared to young 20's?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm gonna say right across the board - all ages. The older guys maybe favor TRT doses more. I've 40-60+ year old buddies many of who are using 200-250mg a week. I actually think these make better customers and users. Firstly, they wont be as gung-ho as the younger guys and secondly they'll be on gear for years not just a few cycles. Finally, if looked after, they should remain loyal customers. Heck, add a section to the PSL site just for them and see if you get any sales.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro more and more young guys using steroids...but so what?...better they use some testosterone then stuff face with mcdonalds and die...bad lifestyle leads to bad deaths already...better they be healthy bodybuilders....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i cannot answer this. i used to coach high school weight lifting and have not been around in a while to see the trend. i can tell you the younger guys are much less egotistical than the older generations, they don't care as much about what others feel about them.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is just for a conversation piece gentleman.
    we all come from different geographical locations, but at the same time social media and the internet makes the world smaller. it's interesting to hear everyone's feedback and perspectives. for myself what I have observed in my location, back in the 90s when I was a teenager, some of us still in high school and coming out of high school were using gear including myself.
    we were younger, and we were scoring from the guys that were just above a few brackets older, in their mid-twenties, to us they were old.. the guys that were older than them paid no attention to us, naturally. throughout the years I came to learn that everyone regardless of the age was saucing just about, if they were in the gym.
    I'm sure there's some high school kids that have no idea that their dads are on the juice, I have a few friends that are on that have boys that are very active in sports, and they are extremely convinced that their fathers do not approve of PEDs lol.. the hypocrisy.. don't do is I do son lolol..

on another note, I've bumped into more people these days that are mature men that are taking the plunge for the first time, compared to the ratio of guys taking the plunge in our early years. I fully support and endorse it.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hard to quantify but I do feel like TRT especially is on the rise. More and more guys seem to realize the health benefits of getting your testosterone out of the low range.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Hard to quantify but I do feel like TRT especially is on the rise. More and more guys seem to realize the health benefits of getting your testosterone out of the low range.
    Very true,,, I have noticed in some states if there is any gyms or fitness centers you can see health-wellness clinics in the same plaza or near-by.. This has been a thing for a while in Flordia, but other states its getting much larger and more recognized.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I live in the end of the world , a small island of Portugal and not internet them , so i only discover steroids at 32 years old when i beggin as anyone using dianabol . I believe over the 40 is a must to use anabolics because your level of testosterone and hgh are so low . Using it you can have a better live ( better sex drive, mood, recovery , muscle mass , fat loss and look young ) .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think the interest and rise of anabolics across the older generations come from the widespread implementation and acceptance of TRT as a viable and necessary treatment. In the last 5 ti 10 years its really exploded. It has introduced a lot of people to synthetic hormones and increased the interest in exploring improving their quality of life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I live in the end of the world , a small island of Portugal and not internet them , so i only discover steroids at 32 years old when i beggin as anyone using dianabol . I believe over the 40 is a must to use anabolics because your level of testosterone and hgh are so low . Using it you can have a better live ( better sex drive, mood, recovery , muscle mass , fat loss and look young ) .
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I think the interest and rise of anabolics across the older generations come from the widespread implementation and acceptance of TRT as a viable and necessary treatment. In the last 5 ti 10 years its really exploded. It has introduced a lot of people to synthetic hormones and increased the interest in exploring improving their quality of life
    both of these post right here really speak.
    the internet alone has just brought situational awareness to people, whether it's advertising or research an education.
    and much like Rick said, and also what I was saying earlier, these wellness centers and hormonal treatment has really exploded. it's like anything else, there's a market for it. that's like going through a small town that has no potential for employment but there's liquor stores everywhere, they capitalize on it, and on the other side of the fence in some states where you have a lot of fitness centers, right next door or even down the road will be several advertisements for wellness centers.. it has definitely softened the stigma that people have held against us for years, I talk to guys now that are totally down with wanting to go on trt, years ago they would critique me about the lifestyle that they suspected I lived..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast