Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroidcart

DJIZE

Registered
What's up bros. I'm about to place an order at a source called Steroidcart after being reffered by a good friend of mine. Also made my own research and seen the gear my friend has received from the the past couple of months. There is a lot of fakes out there so you have to be awake when it comes to buying steroids online.
Anyone out there who have experience with Injectable Clenbuterol,
Or Melanotan 2 as Nasal spray? Really, I did not knew that M2 was produced as nasal spray. That's crazy. They have those items available and I have not seen it before.
The steroids the buddy of mine ordered from them was a couple of injectable steroids / Vials as Trenbolone, Test E, Test C and also a package with tren tabs. It was all top notch as they promised.
Who have tried Melanotan 2 as Nasal spray? Please let me know what your experience is with it does it work?.
Regarding my cycle the plan is to stack Clenbuterol with some somatropin from Lilly straight for 2 or 3 months where Its my plan to cut and get more shred after let's say 3 months I drop the Clen and continueing with the growth while I Run some Deca and Clenbuterol next to it.
What's it the longest time you can be on Clenbuterol?
Is it fucked to run it straigt for maybe 4-5 months? If you stay with a low dose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ,

You should go ahead because they are a great source. I have been ordered my past cycles there.
Just make sure that you are using private courier as payment methods so you have 100% guarantee for delivery the first time they are sending the package.

Never tried Clenbuterol as liquid, why not just using tabs? There is so many fancy stuff out there I just stick to the oldschool shizzle

Always prefer injectable stuff instead of pills, the effect is better, and I also feel than i get less side effects when I stay away from pills
Yes will do that, better to pay a little bit more in shipping and then get the package the first time you are ordering instead of risking the package get's stocked in customs or something like that,
then you have to wait for a reship and I don't have time for that Lol.. Need some gains asap brobro, who doesn't

Ah okay , so you don't wanna run oral steroids because of the side effects?
I don't think there is any difference

Sometimes tabs can be nice to have in your cycle bro, specially if you use them as kick start for a slow ester substance
How many cycles have you been on ?

i have been on a couple of cycles, can't say exactly how many because i have been a lot of an on.
its not because i haven't used oral pills in the past, because I definitely have.

Trust keep the dose low, and you wont have any serious problem. I'm on some Turinabol atm, also bought from steroidcart.com

seriously what's the catch with t-bol? i have friends using it but never tried it by my self. Is it just another type of dianabol?

Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (CDMT) (brand name Oral Turinabol) is an androgenic-anabolic steroid. It is the 4-chloro-substituted derivative of metandienone (dehydromethyltestosterone) (Dianabol). CDMT was the first original product of Jenapharm, an East German pharmaceutical company. The patent registration took place in 1961. The idea of combining the structures of 4-chlorotestosterone (clostebol) and metandienone originated from the chemist Albert Stachowiak.[citation needed] At the time this represented a unique dissociation of anabolic and androgenic effects after oral administration.[1] The product had been introduced for clinical use in 1965.
CDMT was the key steroid administered to approximately 10,000 athletes from East Germany (GDR) as secret official policy, often without their knowing the nature of the "vitamins" they were forced to take. The doping program was run by the East German Government from about 1968 until 1989 when the Berlin wall was destroyed. The doping program was known as STASI 14.25. The doping was done in secret; it was only in the 1990s that Franke and Berendonk looked closely at the original archived information and discovered the true scope of just how well-planned and successful the doping regime had been (in terms of medal success and world record performances).

After the collapse of the East German regime, people responsible for the forced doping were found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to about 10,000 sportspeople; victims were compensated. In later life former athletes developed serious health problems believed due to the drugs; psychotic episodes were attributed to Oral Turinabol.

Following allegations by the German documentary of widespread doping the IOC kicked off a reanalysis of Beijing 2008 and London 2012 samples (for all sports).

Weightlifters in particular were found to have used Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone – Most of the doped athletes coming from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.[4] However, the method developed by Dr Grigory Rodchenkov in 2011 was used in 2016 to detect long-term metabolites of Oral Turinabol while retesting the athletes' Olympic samples.

- - - Updated - - -

From Wikipedia

(It is the 4-chloro-substituted derivative of metandienone (dehydromethyltestosterone) (Dianabol).

So we can say that it's in "familiy" with d-bol, or what does that mean

Tbol is more dry less esters then dbol it's like dbol baby brother much safer I hear cleaner

They are good to go, ordered some epo from them and received it this morning after I saw some post about them here on the board.
First of all, Injectable are always better than oral tablets/pills. I have never tried Injectable Clenbuterol, but I know for sure that its better than tablets or pills. Oral form are very hard for the liver, so always better to stay away from oral steroids.
My advise to you Is to stay away from Melanotan, I know its very effective and you get a nice new skin color but the product also have some really bad side effects.
Read this:

Melanotan-II is an injectable treatment with chemicals similar to a hormone people naturally produce. It was developed to treat men with erectile dysfunction, but it is also used as a self-tanner, or bronzer, as it darkens the skin.

Melanotan should not be confused with melatonin, the supplement that aids in sleep.

It is important to note that this treatment is not FDA approved in the U.S. Melanotan side effects include: nausea, stomach cramps, decreased appetite, and fatigue, among others.

"There have been no long-term clinical trials and the side effects of this chemical are unknown," said Dr. Lorrie Klein, a dermatologic surgeon in Orange County, Calif., in this RealSelf Q&A. "If it could potentially darken or otherwise change moles it could be dangerous. Reactions to the drug vary from person to person, ranging from acute allergic reactions, to dizziness, sickness, and acne. Since it's only available on the internet, probably from sources outside the U.S., there is no way of knowing what is actually in the bottle or how it will react to other medicines."

If you are pregnant, avoid it as other adverse health effects are unknown. Always check with your doctor before adding any treatment, especially an injectable, to your routine.
Melanotan-II is a lab-made chemical that is similar to a hormone found in people. Be careful not to confuse melanotan-II with melatonin.

Melanotan-II is given as a shot to produce erections in men with ED (erectile dysfunction), tan the skin, and prevent skin cancers caused by sun exposure.

How does it work?

Melanotan-II is similar to a substance in our bodies, called “melanocyte-stimulating hormone,” which increases the production of skin-darkening pigments. Melanotan-II might also work in the brain to stimulate erections of the penis.

Back
Top Bottom