Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids after 55?

friedFish

Registered
i am hitting my golden years lol. i am going to be 55, haven't used steroids very much but have a few cycles under my belt spread out since my 30's. my question is it has been years since i did them and the last one was E and dbol. is it a wise choice at my age or should i go more conservative with other things?

if i were you i would start looking at sarms as opposed to steroids... not that you can't use steroids but you should start thinking about your age etc... i would definitely consider making the change

If you are a healthy guy there is no reason you can't run them. I wouldn't be running crazy aggressive cycles but I don't see an issue with a lower test dose and maybe a mild anabolic. SARMs are always a great option too.

Gotta disagree with the guys here. I think the risk to benefit ratio is much better with steroids than with sarms.

At your age, test and primo only and keep the dosages moderate.

Gotta disagree with the guys here. I think the risk to benefit ratio is much better with steroids than with sarms.

At your age, test and primo only and keep the dosages moderate.

bro sounds like you are basing this on your view...not actual facts...

Back
Top Bottom