Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids that aid recovery from Injury

Johnny_Rogue

Hey guys,

I was powering through what I thought was a sprained wrist. When the pain didn't go away I had to go to a doctor and after an MRI I discovered that an old ligament injury had come back to haunt me, the TFCC ligament (Right side of the right wrist just before the round bone) is torn and I'm typing this out in one hand. The doctor said I will never be able to lift weights again, he advised me to do some cardio since I'm at about 20% bf. He's got me wearing a splint and I'm to wear this for the next 6 weeks and then get back to him. Its obviously not a full, grade 3 ligament tear; so, He discouraged me from going in for surgery saying it is unnecessary unless I want to become a pro bodybuilder and lifting weights is going to put food on my table.

I've heard Gh helps with some of these injuries, has anyone personally experienced any benefits to injury recovery? Any other AAS that may allievate this problem?

Looking forward to your comments, cheers!

Johnny.

anabolic steroids do not help with ligament injuries whatsoever, but they can damn well make them worse... ligament and other soft tissue injuries can be permanent, i injured my forearm in my teens playing football, the tendon snapped off the bone like a rubber band breaking. it still bothers me to this day but because I am smart about my lifting I have learned to live with it

have you researched ostarine?

Last edited:
I could probably benefit from this ...
I have groin injury that is pretty bad too.

Sorry for kinda Hijacking the thread..

I have heard rumours that Eq and Decca are great for joints... i Don't know! Is Hgh any good for /ligament injuries? I'll check out Ostarine too!

I have heard rumours that Eq and Decca are great for joints... i Don't know! Is Hgh any good for /ligament injuries? I'll check out Ostarine too!

your problem isn't your joints, you have a ligament problem bro .. not the same thing

IDK the full extent of things, but from what im hearing GH would be something to try for sure.

How do you think the NFL linemen and linebackers who are 6'2+ & 275lbs + heal so quickly....????

IDK the full extent of things, but from what im hearing GH would be something to try for sure.

How do you think the NFL linemen and linebackers who are 6'2+ & 275lbs + heal so quickly....????

They all have OBAMA CARE..
JK

They are definitely taking something

yes but I could argue all the serious injuries we have seen the past few years of guys going on IR is being caused by being too big and using HGH.

20 years ago guys would go down with season ending injuries once every 6 games on average.. this year its at an all time high with guys going down atleast once every 3 games on average per team. that means each team will have to put 6 guys on IR on average this season. and every year that number goes up. I definitely think the sheer size of these players is making injuries more serious

food for thought and it sucks to have your favorite player blow out their ACL's

Hey guys,

I was powering through what I thought was a sprained wrist. When the pain didn't go away I had to go to a doctor and after an MRI I discovered that an old ligament injury had come back to haunt me, the TFCC ligament (Right side of the right wrist just before the round bone) is torn and I'm typing this out in one hand. The doctor said I will never be able to lift weights again, he advised me to do some cardio since I'm at about 20% bf. He's got me wearing a splint and I'm to wear this for the next 6 weeks and then get back to him. Its obviously not a full, grade 3 ligament tear; so, He discouraged me from going in for surgery saying it is unnecessary unless I want to become a pro bodybuilder and lifting weights is going to put food on my table.

I've heard Gh helps with some of these injuries, has anyone personally experienced any benefits to injury recovery? Any other AAS that may allievate this problem?

Looking forward to your comments, cheers!

Johnny.

prednisone maybey but its not aas

Prednisone is an anti inflammatory and not permanent solution I have not tried it but if you can find legit tb500 with site injections plus some gh may help it heal many people swear by it...

Back
Top Bottom