Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Steroids Can Cause Prolactin Induced Gyno

Good Video.
I get so many Guys that do 2 different 19-Nors at the same time and wonder why they're having Prolactin Gyno.
I was just working with a Guy to get him straightened out last week.

So as much as doing 1 ~ 19-Nor (Deca/NPP/Tren) can cause an issue.
Doing 2 is just asking for Gyno.

Now while it's True that some Guys can get away with running a 19-Nor without taking an Anti-Prolactin Drug.
We are Very few and far between.
As I'm one who done a Lot of Tren and Deca in my day without any Issue.

But I firmly believe that being raised in a different Era ~ was Key for me.
As I wasn't exposed to the amounts of Xenoestrogens that the Young Guys are exposed to today.................................. JP
P.S.
And Please ~ Please ~ Please Guys ~ plan your Cycle out and get everything you need before hand.
Nothing worse than having Lactating Nipples and having to wait a Week or 10 Days to get your Product Shipped to your Door.

This is a topic I see a lot of confusion on so I decided to make a video to try and help clear up some questions people might have on which steroids can cause prolactin induced gyno, and what you can do to prevent it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaaXt96OVM

Nice one. You can run 2 19-nor compounds, have seen in practice, but you need to be super cautious about it

Nice one. You can run 2 19-nor compounds, have seen in practice, but you need to be super cautious about it

I've run NPP and Tren-A at the same time without any Issue.
But again, if I had a Nickel for every Guy that's tried to do this and Failed.
I wouldn't be posting about it.
I'd be on my own Private Island in the Bahamas.................................. JP
P.S.
And again while I don't have any Conclusive Data to present.
I truly believe it goes back to how much exposure someone had to Xenoestrogens during early Childhood.
As to how likely their Incidence of Gyno related issues are.
P.S.S.
And also, lets not forget the different Medications that are given to Children, that have Gyno as a Chief Side Effect.

Back
Top Bottom