Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids on a domestic flight Australia

Gymnast22

Registered
I'm moving to Melbourne in a few days and am looking to fly with steroids in my luggage.

Has anyone had an issues with this. I will be putting it in checked baggage obviously and its just the vials no pins.

I don't have a fixed address otherwise I would send it via post.

Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Done this a few times champ never had a issue as long as it's not a whole suitcase full! Lol you may find some dramas then.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

you are going to be in the most security riddled place in the world.. an airport. i would not walk into that place or even near an airport with anything illegal. even when i park outside the airport i usually have a guard or cop up my ass to move my car blah blah blah. so no go on that for me. maybe try mailing it instead ?

Have a doctors prescription for the vials with you.

Hello mate i wouldn't bother, send it to your local post office and you can pick it up from there. Done it when i was in Darwin. Stay safe. All post offices will do this.

I have actually got a new supplier of gear in Australia and he gets it from British Dragon EU, so its pretty safe and all in Australia. If any one wants the contact message me.

I have actually got a new supplier of gear in Australia and he gets it from British Dragon EU, so its pretty safe and all in Australia. If any one wants the contact message me.

1) That's not allowed
2) It doesn't address the issue of carrying steroids on a plane now does it?

Back
Top Bottom