Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids in Germany

CandelaomYRS

I'm travelling to germany as expat. Are steroids legal there? or am I going to get in trouble bringing my testosterone and tren there?

Not really sure about the legal status of AAS in Germany, but someone is bound to know.

I have a close friend who lived in Germany for 20 years and from our conversations he told me that it used to be legal for personal use a while ago. Then recently it was criminalised but the law is not very strictly enforced.

You could get away with it but dont take my word for it, maybe it would be easier to get your necessities shipped out to you when you arrive there.

I hung out with hot young German backpacker chick and when I made a mention of steroids she quickly noted how frowned upon it was in Germany... So idk. Australia is pretty open to drugs and whatever anything goes and everyones a slut.

- - - Updated - - -

I got busted by Aussie customs with 1500 blue hearts comming bak from Thailand. 6 customs officers counted them out. 400 buck fine... And they did a forensic investigation on my phone... For I assume multiple things including pics of underage girls. Not to mention I had to wait 6 or so hours and was unable to make any calls

I hung out with hot young German backpacker chick and when I made a mention of steroids she quickly noted how frowned upon it was in Germany... So idk. Australia is pretty open to drugs and whatever anything goes and everyones a slut.

- - - Updated - - -

I got busted by Aussie customs with 1500 blue hearts comming bak from Thailand. 6 customs officers counted them out. 400 buck fine... And they did a forensic investigation on my phone... For I assume multiple things including pics of underage girls. Not to mention I had to wait 6 or so hours and was unable to make any calls

Bro careful with that shit ... seems serious... crazy shit in AU.. ain’t you got other problems except steroids?

Bro careful with that shit ... seems serious... crazy shit in AU.. ain’t you got other problems except steroids?

Just life's standard problems... Failed 8 year relationship with an investment property half in her name to a falling property market. While I live in my parents garage. Yay. Same problems as 90% of everyone now days.

Back
Top Bottom