Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids, God, and Politics...

I watched the movie it was ok,it was just the similarity with ur question that reminded me,guy like gives up his soul in return for eternal youth and looks.
Have u ever found it strange that we spend so much money,time and pain training,mental torture of dieting,for what is basically at the end of the day,vanity

No, what I have found strange in my observations regarding the human species is that so many of them are not obsessed with the pursuit of vitality, health, and a capable mind and body. What strikes me as strange is how they can shovel, meal after meal, for YEARS on end, food into their awaiting agape mouths like slothful ogres, and manifest such grotesque end-results.

Vanity, and the ongoing ceaseless endeavor to actualize your physique and abilities as a human to stimulate muscle growth and be confident with your bill of health and reflection in the mirror, are separate entities.

Well, I am younger and know how to hustle a dollar ;) If I could avoid the thousands, and thousands, and thousands of dollars in doctor's bills, medication, health costs, x rays, dentist fees, MRIs, and even steroids and supplements for the next fifty+ years... it would compile and aggregate to some amazing wealth savings - plus I'd have a perpetual six pack and be able to enjoy my life and time with children once I have them, without worrying about that day down the road I move into a nursing home or lose all will and desire to live.

Money, paychecks, and a retirement account isn't going anywhere... but health and youth is. I would respectfully argue that the opposite is true: Anyone who chooses against physical perfection is perpetuity in exchange for a one-time sacrifice of their worldly possessions is either entirely too short sighted, or has no faith in their ability to earn an ongoing paycheck and execute a plan of wealth rebuilding. In fact, most successful people have declared bankruptcy MORE than once before attaining their millions.

No way I would trade all my possessions for having a Mr. O physique. I have waaaay too much to lose.

No, what I have found strange in my observations regarding the human species is that so many of them are not obsessed with the pursuit of vitality, health, and a capable mind and body. What strikes me as strange is how they can shovel, meal after meal, for YEARS on end, food into their awaiting agape mouths like slothful ogres, and manifest such grotesque end-results.

Vanity, and the ongoing ceaseless endeavor to actualize your physique and abilities as a human to stimulate muscle growth and be confident with your bill of health and reflection in the mirror, are separate entities.

Good point bro,I have often sat in mystified wonder at a restaurant and watched overweight people shovelling large amount of unhealthy food into their bodies,with the same incomprehension that they themselves show when I tell them I go running before work and the gym after work five days a week.
They tell u that u r obsessed and it can't be healthy lol

No way I would trade all my possessions for having a Mr. O physique. I have waaaay too much to lose.

So sacrificing a few zeros in your bank account and a place of shelter along with some designer jeans and leather jackets, plus a mode of transportation and a few printed slips of currency in your pocket... isn't worth ensuring longevity, health, and the dizzyingly massive amount of health-cost savings I enumerated above - not to mention QUALITY AND QUANTITY of life to share with your spouse, children, and friends until the grave without worrying about the need for medications, wires hooked up to you and through your nose... isn't worth the one-time loss of something that doesn't hold a candle to true happiness and health... possessions?

Life expectancy for normal average Joe as of 2008 was a few months short of 80, and that's already three years dates and behind medical advancements, plus you'll be WAY ahead of the curve since you'll have flawless health AND musculature.

So basically, you'll have WAY OVER thirty years, decade upon decade, to rebuild those inconsequential worldly possessions that you can't take with you anyway, ALL WHILE enjoying perfect youth. It's the best of both worlds.

Good point bro,I have often sat in mystified wonder at a restaurant and watched overweight people shovelling large amount of unhealthy food into their bodies,with the same incomprehension that they themselves show when I tell them I go running before work and the gym after work five days a week.
They tell u that u r obsessed and it can't be healthy lol

Yeah..... it's always the same, WE'RE the weird ones, "Tuna... again!?" Brother. What a bunch of tools. Don't worry though, it's all a sham, they are unhappy and decaying inside, and take it out on those who refuse to allow their butt to get sores on it from sitting on the couch 24 hours a day. Fat losers.

Yeah..... it's always the same, WE'RE the weird ones, "Tuna... again!?" Brother. What a bunch of tools. Don't worry though, it's all a sham, they are unhappy and decaying inside, and take it out on those who refuse to allow their butt to get sores on it from sitting on the couch 24 hours a day. Fat losers.

I could easily go on a rant on this subject. But man the most complicated thing about living in a bodybuilding life style is dealing with people. Everybody this they are health experts and that they know everything about working out and dieting. I'm always the weired unhealthy guy for eating over lb of chicken and steak a day and drinking protein shakes but they are normal when they are shoving a double whopper in there mouth with 64oz of "diet" coke.

What annoys me the most is that Americans are given so many things. Cheap foods, super cheap supplements, amazing gyms(again for cheap), and...while in other countries people have to spend 4-6X amount of money on those stuff and they see bodybuilding and bodybuilders as something amazing and wonder full while a lot of Americans see it as something disgusting and nasty :001_unsure:

So sacrificing a few zeros in your bank account and a place of shelter along with some designer jeans and leather jackets, plus a mode of transportation and a few printed slips of currency in your pocket... isn't worth ensuring longevity, health, and the dizzyingly massive amount of health-cost savings I enumerated above - not to mention QUALITY AND QUANTITY of life to share with your spouse, children, and friends until the grave without worrying about the need for medications, wires hooked up to you and through your nose... isn't worth the one-time loss of something that doesn't hold a candle to true happiness and health... possessions?

Life expectancy for normal average Joe as of 2008 was a few months short of 80, and that's already three years dates and behind medical advancements, plus you'll be WAY ahead of the curve since you'll have flawless health AND musculature.

So basically, you'll have WAY OVER thirty years, decade upon decade, to rebuild those inconsequential worldly possessions that you can't take with you anyway, ALL WHILE enjoying perfect youth. It's the best of both worlds.

Hm...losing well over a million in cash and assets, while having to take care of a wife and two kids who still have to go through college...starting all over from zero at almost 40? Nah, I'll pass on that.

I'm in pretty damn good health as it is, and I have health insurance so I'm not paying "thousands and thousands and thousands" of dollars in medical expenses. LOL!

My dad died at 91 and my mom is 80 and in good health, so I'm probably living past 80 anyways. I'll be dancing on your grave, kid!

You see it the way you do because you're young, and you probably don't have much to your name, save for a lot of debt. Sure, if I had tens of thousands in debt and I could just start over at zero instead of negative 30,000 or whatever...lol! Yeah, why not! But I happen to have a lot of what you broke people call, "inconsequential worldly possessions that you can't take with you anyway" that I really don't want to lose and have to try to rebuild.

Sorry brother...NO SALE!

:D

Hm...losing well over a million in cash and assets, while having to take care of a wife and two kids who still have to go through college...starting all over from zero at almost 40? Nah, I'll pass on that.

I'm in pretty damn good health as it is, and I have health insurance so I'm not paying "thousands and thousands and thousands" of dollars in medical expenses. LOL!

My dad died at 91 and my mom is 80 and in good health, so I'm probably living past 80 anyways. I'll be dancing on your grave, kid!

You see it the way you do because you're young, and you probably don't have much to your name, save for a lot of debt. Sure, if I had tens of thousands in debt and I could just start over at zero instead of negative 30,000 or whatever...lol! Yeah, why not! But I happen to have a lot of what you broke people call, "inconsequential worldly possessions that you can't take with you anyway" that I really don't want to lose and have to try to rebuild.

Sorry brother...NO SALE!

I'm not hatting but my money is on AAAC! and I don't think you keep up with his posts cause...sigh* nvm.

I could easily go on a rant on this subject. But man the most complicated thing about living in a bodybuilding life style is dealing with people. Everybody this they are health experts and that they know everything about working out and dieting. I'm always the weired unhealthy guy for eating over lb of chicken and steak a day and drinking protein shakes but they are normal when they are shoving a double whopper in there mouth with 64oz of "diet" coke.

What annoys me the most is that Americans are given so many things. Cheap foods, super cheap supplements, amazing gyms(again for cheap), and...while in other countries people have to spend 4-6X amount of money on those stuff and they see bodybuilding and bodybuilders as something amazing and wonder full while a lot of Americans see it as something disgusting and nasty :001_unsure:

Probably the most enlightening story I have from my experiences leading this lifestyle comes in the form of something that actually happened to me in the break-room at work earlier this year.

I was opening a can of tuna (two of them), and adding it to an open Tupperware, not even making eye contact with ANYONE, and of course Joe Small-Talk comes up behind me, stares over my shoulder like some private investigator, sips on his coffee while contemplating his sure-to-be awesome uninvited and unwanted pointless remark, takes a quick breath and utters the following, "Ya know how much mercury is in there?"

I SAW AN OPENING! My retort, was simply priceless in delivery, and reaction (or lack thereof, judging by his dumbfounded blank face that needed pounded with a pair of brass knuckles). "Yes I do... just under 32 parts per million, severely below all recommended safe guidelines established by the FDA."

Boo... Freaking... Yeah

Sorry brother...NO SALE!

I guess the premise to my post was missed - I did weave in a slight sub topic pertaining to health being greater than the sum aggregation of property ownership, since they are mutually connected in a one way dependent fashion (you can't enjoy or procure and attain wealth without health - i.e. no one accrues millionaire status of net worth while in a coma or nursing home).

The overarching argument I put forth, expanded far beyond the limited and niche confines of realizing an IFBB pro caliber physique, that was only the ground floor of my proposition. What I was detailing as a hypothetical offer, was comprehensive health, enduring physical infallibility, internal and external, until your departure at an old age from this world. You may have a short lineage and correlation to rely on for your prediction of old age, but it is certainly an exaggeration to say you'll be dancing, or even lightly breathing while hooked up to multiple apparatuses, by the time death comes to me/on my grave. Therein exists the crux of it all, the essence... you may live to a certain unknown double-digit age, but will you truly be able to 'live' in those final weeks and months before being lowered into the ground?

My offer allows for you to jet ski, mountain bike, and dead lift - all the way until your final breath on this tertiary celestial ball. A far and eternally separated and vastly incomparable void of difference between living and being alive.

If that isn't worth the one time forfeit, in your young age not even having reached forty years, to ensure and guarantee in exchange for a million dollars in combined wealth accumulation (much of which probably isn't liquid anyway), then if I 'were' the salesman making this offer, I would retract the items on the table and move on to someone who has the foresight and enlightened intuition to take note of the colossal advantage of perpetual youth and vigor without limit or exhaustion in old age.

Also, you made many assumptions about me in your post, none of which, mortgage and age excluded, were accurate. I am a fervently dedicated disciple of personal finance and capital accumulation.

I guess the premise to my post was missed - I did weave in a slight sub topic pertaining to health being greater than the sum aggregation of property ownership, since they are mutually connected in a one way dependent fashion (you can't enjoy or procure and attain wealth without health - i.e. no one accrues millionaire status of net worth while in a coma or nursing home).

The overarching argument I put forth, expanded far beyond the limited and niche confines of realizing an IFBB pro caliber physique, that was only the ground floor of my proposition. What I was detailing as a hypothetical offer, was comprehensive health, enduring physical infallibility, internal and external, until your departure at an old age from this world. You may have a short lineage and correlation to rely on for your prediction of old age, but it is certainly an exaggeration to say you'll be dancing, or even lightly breathing while hooked up to multiple apparatuses, by the time death comes to me/on my grave. Therein exists the crux of it all, the essence... you may live to a certain unknown double-digit age, but will you truly be able to 'live' in those final weeks and months before being lowered into the ground?

My offer allows for you to jet ski, mountain bike, and dead lift - all the way until your final breath on this tertiary celestial ball. A far and eternally separated and vastly incomparable void of difference between living and being alive.

If that isn't worth the one time forfeit, in your young age not even having reached forty years, to ensure and guarantee in exchange for a million dollars in combined wealth accumulation (much of which probably isn't liquid anyway), then if I 'were' the salesman making this offer, I would retract the items on the table and move on to someone who has the foresight and enlightened intuition to take note of the colossal advantage of perpetual youth and vigor without limit or exhaustion in old age.

Also, you made many assumptions about me in your post, none of which, mortgage and age excluded, were accurate. I am a fervently dedicated disciple of personal finance and capital accumulation.

can you write my college essays? :lol: I swear to God you choice of words makes everything you says beautiful. The ladies gotta looooove you!!!

can you write my college essays? :lol: I swear to God you choice of words makes everything you says beautiful. The ladies gotta looooove you!!!

HAAAA! Thank you my friend, a lot. Nice way to start the week off, with a compliment :)

As far as my choice of words, I have always been an author by nature, and now, by trade. I conduct nutra-development and science write ups for companies everywhere, all freelance. Luckily, this industry is actually quite small - everyone knows someone else across company lines, so they refer me once my services have been rendered and finalized, and it just continues to self perpetuate.

In all honesty though, writing isn't a chore for me... rather, a massive expression of ongoing life and enjoying the challenge in both intellect and stamina. Sure, it isn't an Iron Man or Decathlon, I'm sitting at a keyboard, but when I orchestrate a white paper, sales slick, or research paper for various companies over the years, it is a long drawn out and demanding process.

Trust me... you have heard of AND used virtually all of the products from companies who have commissioned me.

The only drawback, is never having my name associated with with products, whether I devised the formula or wrote the blurb on the label or the copy print for the website. I'm not in it for the glory whatsoever, only to add some padding to my bank account, and help out friends of friends.

...Now, as far as the ladies - let it be known, I love the ladies, and they love me too! There simply isn't any use in arguing against the universal truth that females are and will forever be, God's most wondrous and thoughtful creation of awe inspiring splendor. They exude grace, sex, sensuality, friendship, and concern - SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Have I ever used my wordsmithing prowess to win over the heart(s) of a damsel in need of some sweet lovin? Yes I have, every... single... time.

^^^Well you can count me in as a fan too brother. That does NOT mean I want to hold your hand in the wee hours of the morning. (lol) I just enjoy knowing I'm not the only jock in the world who appreciates 'language arts.' And yes gentlemen, the ladies do enjoy a well spoken, well read man. Especially ladies that are worthy of great time and attention. You know, the ones that have alot more going for them than just a nice caboose.

^^^Well you can count me in as a fan too brother. That does NOT mean I want to hold your hand in the wee hours of the morning. (lol) I just enjoy knowing I'm not the only jock in the world who appreciates 'language arts.' And yes gentlemen, the ladies do enjoy a well spoken, well read man. Especially ladies that are worthy of great time and attention. You know, the ones that have alot more going for them than just a nice caboose.

You had me going until you said you DIDN'T want to hold me hand, haha!

I don't even entertain approaching a woman unless they are attractive and have a great body, but that is only the beginning... if it also happens to END there, so does her chances of being 'courted' by yours truly.

What does everyone here look for in a woman!?

You had me going until you said you DIDN'T want to hold me hand, haha!

I don't even entertain approaching a woman unless they are attractive and have a great body, but that is only the beginning... if it also happens to END there, so does her chances of being 'courted' by yours truly.

What does everyone here look for in a woman!?

Bump :)

Ok Anycost, i'll play along. My wish list....

Sweet
Smart and intelligent...likes to read, stays up on current events and politics and enjoys good conversation.
Fun loving....loves to laugh and enjoy life, good friends, etc.
Has a heart for Jesus
Not overly emotional or bent on drama
Enjoys some sort of active pursuit...lifting, tennis, hiking, biking, whatever.
Gives and receives affection physically...enjoys hugging, kissing, holding hands, wrestling around, tickling, being playful and is very in touch with her erotic side.
Has no problem telling me when i'm being an idiot...ie tough enough to stand up to me as i'm far from perfect.
Enjoys cooking at least a little....I love to cook but it is nice to have someone cook for me once in awhile.
Isn't a slob...don't have to be a neat freak but keeps herself well.
Looks just as sexy, pretty, beautiful and hot in jeans or her little black dress.

I think that covers most of it.

Able to carry on a good conversation.....
Like fitness and takes good care of herself.
Isn't a GOLDDIGGER.
Doesn't mind that I am quiet and grumpy in the am.
Has the same religious beliefs I do. Yes Jesus. But my bro above said heart for Jesus and stole my thunder. LOL
Isn't a nag.
Likes the outdoors.
That's a great start!

...Now, as far as the ladies - let it be known, I love the ladies, and they love me too! There simply isn't any use in arguing against the universal truth that females are and will forever be, God's most wondrous and thoughtful creation of awe inspiring splendor. They exude grace, sex, sensuality, friendship, and concern - SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Have I ever used my wordsmithing prowess to win over the heart(s) of a damsel in need of some sweet lovin? Yes I have, every... single... time.

:001_tt1:

I actually managed to find my perfect woman sixteen years ago. Sexy,keeps herself fit,great cook,great mother,great wife(puts up with my moody bullish*t) intelligent, can't think of anything I'd look for in anyone else

Back
Top Bottom