Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and injuries in MMA

jpwl

Newbie Brother
Registered
I am a regular with MMA and had an injury a month ago when i landed awkwardly on my side. still have some pain left on my right pectoral and around my right shoulder blade, guess it is called inflammation of the scapula muscle. i was thinking of running a bulking cycle and want to first find out if this is actually the right time to do it?

Osta & maybe TB 500 to heal up. Than cycle with deca. Look at our new sarm sponsor. The purity/strength is way beyond all the other guys...

The best thing you can do at this point is run the osta and tb-500 stack... run osta at 25 mg a day... tb-500 is 5 mg a week for 6 weeks... that's the loading phase... then maintenance is 5 mg every other week... run this for 8 weeks... you have NO BUSINESS running any sort of cycle until you get healed...

I agree with Wolfpack you shouldn't run anything until you're healthy. IMO deca will only help mask the pain seen a lot of good bros use it to for injuries and ended up making things worse

The best thing you can do at this point is run the osta and tb-500 stack... run osta at 25 mg a day... tb-500 is 5 mg a week for 6 weeks... that's the loading phase... then maintenance is 5 mg every other week... run this for 8 weeks... you have NO BUSINESS running any sort of cycle until you get healed...

How about running LGD-4033 for injury recovery? I'm doing LGD now and feeling great.

Well bro just try to get some tb500 and oxa B12 in less than 3 weeks you going to feel 80% better

Brother Dylan

Currently using TB500 to repair a shoulder supra tear and AC arthritis and the effects are short lived. Currently in my 6wk of loading phase 4mg weekly (pin twice). I start maintenance in two weeks.. I just learn about ostarine (thru your posts) and placed a rush order.. Tons of questions:

-How do i combine both? can i run it thru maintenance dose for 8 weeks or indefinitely?
-or should i wait to run ostarine at my next tb500 run?
-how long to wait to run another TB500 run? planning a higher dose, maybe 8mg

thanks

Back
Top Bottom