Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steroids screwed up my heart

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Steroids screwed up my heart

I always check my blood pressure at the supermarket down the street from the gym. I usually park my car then I go check my blood pressure, go work out, then go back and check my blood pressure again after the gym to see what change and how I am progressing.
    Ever since I started using steroids my blood pressure has been elevated. I attributed it to the side effects that would come with steroid use. I'm doing 800 mg a week of testosterone and I'm doing 400 mg a week of primobolan.
    I'm 27 years old and my blood pressure has always been normal. I was somewhere around
    115/75 ever since I started testing my blood pressure
    now it is at 130 over 95 usually on average.
    this has me concerned. Also my face turns red really easily anytime I do any type of walking or even going to the mailbox.
    It's now been a full 6 weeks since I finished my cycle and my blood pressure has not even dropped at all. I went to the doctor and the nurse there said that my blood pressure was too high for my age. I talked to the doctor and admitted to my steroid use and he gave me the whole lecture about how steroids were very dangerous and he's seen people die from heart attacks at a young age and it looks like I would be a statistic if I didn't stop using them
    anyone go through this as well or am I just an Unlucky One?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    steroids stress out your body

other things like emotional and physical stress.. and stress from foods we eat or drinks amplify things. all around we live in a very stressful society so your story is all too common

only difference is you went to the doctor and got checked. if more people did they would get the bad news too
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So ZERO actual proof and even a mention of actual heart issues.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah zero mention of heart issues,just high blood pressure,could be attributed to anything,I know a 15 year old boy that has high blood pressure,no steroids,no drugs,no drinking,no smoking,so could be numerous reasons,genetic factors etc,if your off cycle that long and hasn't come down I wouldn't say it was or is the steroids,

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventieschild View Post
    Yeah zero mention of heart issues,just high blood pressure,could be attributed to anything,I know a 15 year old boy that has high blood pressure,no steroids,no drugs,no drinking,no smoking,so could be numerous reasons,genetic factors etc,if your off cycle that long and hasn't come down I wouldn't say it was or is the steroids,
    Take PEDs, eats more, does less cardio, adds muscle, stresses recovery/organs and adds water weight= BP issues

Proficient Brother Anabolicjohnny's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    High blood pressure is expected with steroid use for so many reasons.
    Isn't their an article on Telmisartan being an important medicine to be on with continued steroid use?

Your title definitely gets people's attention if that's your intention.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you got highblood pressure due steroid enduced hypertension i use: pritor/Amlodipine (telmisartan 40mg, Amlodipine 5mg)

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by viewry27 View Post
    I always check my blood pressure at the supermarket down the street from the gym. I usually park my car then I go check my blood pressure, go work out, then go back and check my blood pressure again after the gym to see what change and how I am progressing.
    Ever since I started using steroids my blood pressure has been elevated. I attributed it to the side effects that would come with steroid use. I'm doing 800 mg a week of testosterone and I'm doing 400 mg a week of primobolan.
    I'm 27 years old and my blood pressure has always been normal. I was somewhere around
    115/75 ever since I started testing my blood pressure
    now it is at 130 over 95 usually on average.
    this has me concerned. Also my face turns red really easily anytime I do any type of walking or even going to the mailbox.
    It's now been a full 6 weeks since I finished my cycle and my blood pressure has not even dropped at all. I went to the doctor and the nurse there said that my blood pressure was too high for my age. I talked to the doctor and admitted to my steroid use and he gave me the whole lecture about how steroids were very dangerous and he's seen people die from heart attacks at a young age and it looks like I would be a statistic if I didn't stop using them
    anyone go through this as well or am I just an Unlucky One?
    high blood pressure doesn't mean your heart is screwed up, that's not a good correlation

I have high BP in AM an few hours later it's normal, so its person to person difference

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    blood pressure issues are a silent killer. you might need to get on medication
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro should see cardio doctor, my uncle die of heart attack young.. too much bacon
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast