Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids suck for losing weight huh?

Excrfla

Newbie Brother
maybe you can lend me some guidance on this one
I'm 25 years old and I am 5'9 and 245 lb. I am not a small guy at all and I will admit that I'm chubby. I've got quite the belly on me and I eat a lot of food. I would say on a daily basis I'm pushing five or six thousand calories and three to 400 g of protein
anyway my question is why am I running steroids and not losing weight? I’ve been on testosterone, trenbolone and dianabol. I’m actually GAINING weight so far lol
What do I need to change right now to get things going in the right direction?

I'm 25 years old and I am 5'9 and 245 lb. I am not a small guy at all and I will admit that I'm chubby. I've got quite the belly on me and I eat a lot of food. I would say on a daily basis I'm pushing five or six thousand calories and three to 400 g of protein
anyway my question is why am I running steroids and not losing weight? I’ve been on testosterone, trenbolone and dianabol. I’m actually GAINING weight so far lol

SMFH.......... the clown outfit seems to still fit

Here's the clue

steroids are not fat burners

they were designed for people with muscle wasting disease to GAIN MASS.

if you want to lose weight you need GW, n2slinx, and fasting protocols.

maybe you should work on your diet first before steroids

bro you on dbol what you think gonna happen...prob gained 7-10lbs of water on you...Ofcourse you gaining weight....diet is key you can still gain weight and lean out I am taking real similiar cycle now and have gained 25-30lbs but I am way leaner then when I started. YOu need to get on GW from umbrella labs if you want to lean out

Back
Top Bottom