Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve Reeves Steroid Cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
did Steve Reeves use steroids, do you want to know what he cycled? read more...

http://www.evolutionary.org/steve-reeves-steroid-cycle/

Steve-Reeves-Body.jpg

Some great genetics there.. he would have used some S4 too.. hahaha!

Great article bro

I started bodybuilding because of Reeves. I argued he never used AAS for the longest time. Then one day I saw a pic of him on the net and it looked like he had a bit gyno. It was then that I really started to look into when steroids were discovered and distributed. I have since changed my mind, I don't know what those guys were on. But they were on something. Kinda crushed my image of him being all natural. Now John grimek, it's possible he could have been natural.

There wasn't much available when it comes to steroids during that age. IMO, his old-school cycle is accurate to some degree, he probably used some dianabol with a possible injectable like a test base (that can be debated a bit). Though, keep in mind, the Soviets were already actively using steroids (doping) for their Olympic athletes in the 50s, so it's not farfetched for Steve Reeves to get his hands on AAS. That being said, I would never downplay the dedication and amazing genetics that he had; he was an amazing bodybuilder, and his acting was also much better than Arnold. :)

I don't think that Steve was Using during his BB career.
When he started to do Movies, that's when I think he started.
I was growing up during his Movie Career and I noticed that he kept getting Bigger, Movie after Movie................................... JP

He does have a "roidy" look though just kinda. Nothing that can't be natural but it's the 1940's that tells me he didn't touch juice. Not to dis the thread as it is fun to read about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There wasn't much available when it comes to steroids during that age. IMO, his old-school cycle is accurate to some degree, he probably used some dianabol with a possible injectable like a test base (that can be debated a bit). Though, keep in mind, the Soviets were already actively using steroids (doping) for their Olympic athletes in the 50s, so it's not farfetched for Steve Reeves to get his hands on AAS. That being said, I would never downplay the dedication and amazing genetics that he had; he was an amazing bodybuilder, and his acting was also much better than Arnold. :)

I don't know about his acting being better than Arnold. The 80s is the greatest decade of all time and Arnold was the poster-boy for Hollywood. Though I may be biased.

That's true. I guess being an actor he would have access to whatever he wanted so I suppose scoring juice in the 40s isn't so farfetched for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom