Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stevesmi Consultation review

teresee

Registered
Hey guys, I did a consult with Stevesmi 4 months ago. I was doing so much wrong and we had a 1 hour call and went over my diet, PED use, and workouts. I can't believe how much time and money I wasted over the years, wish I would have talked to him sooner. he answered all my questions and his fee was way less than what other guys charge. I can say 4 months later my body fat % is down 3% and my muscle mass is up 6 pounds (hydro weighing). most importantly in the mirror I look so much better, getting compliments from everyone. I highly recommend to get in touch with him if you want to stop wasting your time !

nice review man, but you deserve the credit and not me.

i merely showed you how to be successful, just like how a coach does it in the NFL. it is up to you the player to follow through and you did. very proud of your results

excellent to hear! i would expect nothing less from my boy steve but thats just awesome to hear! thanks for leaving a review !

Back
Top Bottom