Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking roids in freezer?

hoopdream

Registered
So I've been reading that a good way to check to see if what you have is legit is by sticking your roids in the freezer for ~30 min to see if the hormone separates into crystals. Is this truly a good way to determine if my test e is good or not? If so how much crystal to oil should there be and can it ever really be unseparated by warming it back up or is it never the same? I don't have many brain cells left so I can't tell if this is really a good idea or not lol

So I've been reading that a good way to check to see if what you have is legit is by sticking your roids in the freezer for ~30 min to see if the hormone separates into crystals. Is this truly a good way to determine if my test e is good or not? If so how much crystal to oil should there be and can it ever really be unseparated by warming it back up or is it never the same? I don't have many brain cells left so I can't tell if this is really a good idea or not lol
Yea you can do that or leave a syringe in fridge overnight. But I never know how much will crash and settle plus do you know how to get it back in solution? Probably not!! Where did u order from? Exactly! Order from a trusted source and just dont worry about it

it will tell you if it forms crystals something but it won't tell you if what you have is dosed properly or what you think it is. you won't tell if primo is really test etc. sources selling bunk gear aren't going to just give you oil, typically they underdose or it is really something else so this test won't do a thing to tell you the truth

best thing to do is stick to approved sources.

it will tell you if it forms crystals something but it won't tell you if what you have is dosed properly or what you think it is. you won't tell if primo is really test etc. sources selling bunk gear aren't going to just give you oil, typically they underdose or it is really something else so this test won't do a thing to tell you the truth

Bump this!!!

perfectly said!

Back
Top Bottom