Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop aromasin ?

unitedstar

Registered
Hi Guys!

I am in the second week of my first cycle:

Tri Test 400 SIS Labs 0.6ml twice a week + Anavar 40mg ED

I am also taking 12.5 aromasin EOD and I think it messed up my estrogens, I feel a bad anxiety, Night sweats, frequent urination, loss of sex drive.

Should I stop taking aromasin?

Any contribution would be highly appreciated!

Hi Guys!

I am in the second week of my first cycle:

Tri Test 400 SIS Labs 0.6ml twice a week + Anavar 40mg ED

I am also taking 12.5 aromasin EOD and I think it messed up my estrogens, I feel a bad anxiety, Night sweats, frequent urination, loss of sex drive.

Should I stop taking aromasin?

Any contribution would be highly appreciated!
Yes stop. Ill spare u the bloodwork blah blah spill. That's too much for that dose. .25 arimidex would prob be better or no ai at all at that dose

so .6ML od 400MG/ml test blend so 240mg/week?

That is def way too much aromasin as Sam said. You need maybe 5-7.5mg EOD but if you run bloods you may not need an AI at all.

I wouldnt stop the aromasin id cut that dose in half but also bloods are cheap Stevesmi has the code in his signature its like $60 why not just run bloods?

That is def way too much aromasin as Sam said. You need maybe 5-7.5mg EOD but if you run bloods you may not need an AI at all.

I wouldnt stop the aromasin id cut that dose in half but also bloods are cheap Stevesmi has the code in his signature its like $60 why not just run bloods?

He ia taking this twice a week. So he over is over 400 mg.
Whats in your tri test?
And as you said awm i wouldnt stop the asin. 12.5 eod asin isn't that much to begin with. But we need more info?
Stats?
His estro could be high. He could be a high converter.
Blood work...... if you didnt get bloodwork recently.
Get it now. This will tell you where you are. Then compare how you feel with the facts and what your suppose to be taking and not guessing. Then adjust your dose.
Is this your first cycle?

He ia taking this twice a week. So he over is over 400 mg.
Whats in your tri test?
And as you said awm i wouldnt stop the asin. 12.5 eod asin isn't that much to begin with. But we need more info?
Stats?
His estro could be high. He could be a high converter.
Blood work...... if you didnt get bloodwork recently.
Get it now. This will tell you where you are. Then compare how you feel with the facts and what your suppose to be taking and not guessing. Then adjust your dose.
Is this your first cycle?

Good call didnt see the twice a week!

Yea then 12.5mg EOD isnt a crazy dose. Really just need to run bloods.

I mean really we are all just guessing....

This is well put actually. I copy this as its more accurate to what I was tryna say

This is well put actually. I copy this as its more accurate to what I was tryna say
He isnt taking 240. He split dose twice a week. He was taking about 480.mg a week.
And 12.5 eod of asin wouldnt be much at all.
And then if he is taking hcg as said that will raise his estro.. Many People when adding in hcg dont take into account how much it is going to raise their estro.
I know people who never have issues with estro at all. Ai is always dialed in, but as soon as they add hcg they get a gyno flare and havebto significantly raise their ai dose.

It just makes me question a few things.
The test and the hcg for one?
And/or could he possible be taking more ai then he thinks or realizes?
I mean it is asin correct? Not adex?
Also, high estro will cause anxiety, and ed.??bloat , holding extra water which can have something to do with his frequent urination
He needs to stop guessing and get bloadwork. If his estro is high and he stops all together how much worse do you think its gonna get.

Last edited:
Why did my eyes see 12.5 ed. At first? And miss the hcg? I hate to sound like an echo but u need bloods if u feel bad. And just drop the hcg its useless at thos point. However, i say let your e2 be a little high on cycle but nothing crazy. Well under 100

Back
Top Bottom