Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop the cycle at week 2/10

JJ676

Registered
Hi guys, I only got 2 text injections and 40mg of var for 10 days, do i need a pct in your opinion?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, I only got 2 text injections and 40mg of var for 10 days, do i need a pct in your opinion?

250mg enanthate

thanks brother, I changed my mind due to the fact that in my country it is quite difficult to find the products .. anyway in 2/3 weeks I would like to check the blood, once I have the values ​​according to the law if I am not a loser, I could start a typical cycle in a few months

- - - Updated - - -

250mg enanthate

If you are using testosterone and anavar even at your dose you need pct.

4 weeks
nolvadex 40/20/20/10
n2generate 5 caps/day

If you are using testosterone and anavar even at your dose you need pct.

4 weeks
nolvadex 40/20/20/10
n2generate 5 caps/day

I am undecided, however I have not had any side effects, my testicles are as before my period and my erections are still the same

thanks brother, I changed my mind due to the fact that in my country it is quite difficult to find the products .. anyway in 2/3 weeks I would like to check the blood, once I have the values ​​according to the law if I am not a loser, I could start a typical cycle in a few months

BS: just get them shipped to you

bro run mini pct

Bro
i only have test, var and arimidex, and i fucked up starting the equipment without pct at the moment, "find it later", then come to the 2 sting i got infected with paranoia holy bitch, now i think tomorrow i go to my endocrine, let's see what it tells me, and if I need a serm

Bro
i only have test, var and arimidex, and i fucked up starting the equipment without pct at the moment, "find it later", then come to the 2 sting i got infected with paranoia holy bitch, now i think tomorrow i go to my endocrine, let's see what it tells me, and if I need a serm

No one 'gets infected with Paranoia'

It's been 20/30 days I don't remember well, and I'm fine, I have not lost strength and motivation in training, I have managed to increase the weight in the squat and bench press and my libido and testicles are normal. After all I'm thinking about doing this cycle again and doing it right .. CYCLE 12 weeks ((test 250 mg 2/12 only 2 weeks)) test 400 mg 3/12 oxandrolone 40 mg 1/12 aromasin 10mg eod 2/12 hcg 250 2 times a week 10/12 current weight 87 kg height 1.90 flat bench 120 ceiling Squat 160 kg maximum deadlift at the moment no, I don't have time for the fact that I do chest 2 times a week and legs 2 times a week, so more than focusing on deadlifts I'm focusing on squats Super clean diet Only wholemeal basmati rice fruit Chicken calf meat Grain Peas minestrone and just fucking water over 2 liters a day current calories 2,800 no junk food not even once a week no alcohol, sometimes I only smoke weed and have lived like this for 3 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 17, but I started doing it seriously at 18/19 lifting weights is the only thing I love i am 22 years old, maybe small to start a cycle? however, many professionals begin in adolescence

It's been 20/30 days I don't remember well, and I'm fine, I have not lost strength and motivation in training, I have managed to increase the weight in the squat and bench press and my libido and testicles are normal. After all I'm thinking about doing this cycle again and doing it right .. CYCLE 12 weeks ((test 250 mg 2/12 only 2 weeks)) test 400 mg 3/12 oxandrolone 40 mg 1/12 aromasin 10mg eod 2/12 hcg 250 2 times a week 10/12 current weight 87 kg height 1.90 flat bench 120 ceiling Squat 160 kg maximum deadlift at the moment no, I don't have time for the fact that I do chest 2 times a week and legs 2 times a week, so more than focusing on deadlifts I'm focusing on squats Super clean diet Only wholemeal basmati rice fruit Chicken calf meat Grain Peas minestrone and just fucking water over 2 liters a day current calories 2,800 no junk food not even once a week no alcohol, sometimes I only smoke weed and have lived like this for 3 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 17, but I started doing it seriously at 18/19 lifting weights is the only thing I love i am 22 years old, maybe small to start a cycle? however, many professionals begin in adolescence

You're not too small to start if you already did a cycle, what's the point of saying you're too young if you did a steroid cycle already?

I would say try sarms for a 12 week cycle before jumping into gear again IMO.

There are great sarms options for you like lgd/rad/gw/osta.

Good sarms stack would be

10mgs anabolicum lgd
25mgs testolone rad140
50mgs ostarine mk2866
20mgs cardarine gw501516

Back
Top Bottom