Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop worrying about health

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Stop worrying about health

So many write about health health this health that thereís plenty who smoke live until 90 genetics you cannot change your genetics repeat you cannot change your genetics we are born with a set of genes at birth that will determine are longevity sure making certain choices in your life will prolong your life expectancy but someday due to your dna you will die of something be it cancer stroke heart attack or lucky just old age

Nobody can afford every test to check calcium score heart function

so..
    the take home message is do what you love everyday live in the moment donít stress about the future nor the past things you cannot change or see coming yet make health choices but remember this all in your dna

And lastly Tell loved ones everyday how much you love and appreciate what they do for you and be a humble good human as best as you can we all make mistakes many mistakes but today we can change

Letís live in the nowÖ

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No man, I'mma gonna live forever

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    No man, I'mma gonna live forever
    way into the future humans will age incredibly slowly age will just be a number for real 80 years of age will have you looking just like your 30s but good thing is there is life after death the universe we know very little about we come from somewhere unexplainable and proof of spirits shows life after death

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Maybe so, but take two people with the exact genetics and DNA coding and have one live a healthy lifestyle and the other smoke, drink overeat and not exercise and by the time they're 40, the first guy will look better than ever and the second guy will look like shit.

So...there's that.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    So many write about health health this health that thereís plenty who smoke live until 90 genetics you cannot change your genetics repeat you cannot change your genetics we are born with a set of genes at birth that will determine are longevity sure making certain choices in your life will prolong your life expectancy but someday due to your dna you will die of something be it cancer stroke heart attack or lucky just old age

so..
    the take home message is do what you love everyday live in the moment donít stress about the future nor the past things you cannot change or see coming yet make health choices but remember this all in your dna

And lastly Tell loved ones everyday how much you love and appreciate what they do for you and be a humble good human as best as you can we all make mistakes many mistakes but today we can change

Letís live in the nowÖ
    google blue zones and how they live their lives then come back and tell me 'its luck'

also look into the rates of people having heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetics 100 years ago vs. today. its 1% of the population and today it is 60% of the population in the USA. thats genetic? we managed to mutate the human race in 2-3 generations? NO you are wrong. that is due to poor nutrition and lack of exercise. also cancer rates have skyrocketed due to environmental pollutants. cancer rates started accelerating when farmers started spraying crops with weapons of war to kill bugs (the same shit they used to kill people in world wars). is that a coincidence too ?

the rest of your post though is good. i agree people need to stop WORRYING so much. that will kill your health alone. people need to learn how to not stress
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    google blue zones and how they live their lives then come back and tell me 'its luck'

also look into the rates of people having heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetics 100 years ago vs. today. its 1% of the population and today it is 60% of the population in the USA. thats genetic? we managed to mutate the human race in 2-3 generations? NO you are wrong. that is due to poor nutrition and lack of exercise. also cancer rates have skyrocketed due to environmental pollutants. cancer rates started accelerating when farmers started spraying crops with weapons of war to kill bugs (the same shit they used to kill people in world wars). is that a coincidence too ?

the rest of your post though is good. i agree people need to stop WORRYING so much. that will kill your health alone. people need to learn how to not stress
    Will google this Totally agree thatís such a great point here Steve

Yes that was my message donít stress because thatís a big killer

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you should write book compare people with genetics to people with bad genes.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post

so..

Letís live in the nowÖ
    Yes love life, enjoy life and live stress free, just go with the flow.

i agree with you on all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Maybe so, but take two people with the exact genetics and DNA coding and have one live a healthy lifestyle and the other smoke, drink overeat and not exercise and by the time they're 40, the first guy will look better than ever and the second guy will look like shit.

So...there's that.
    it's rare to impossible to get 2 guys with the SAME DNA sequence unless relatives, I think that's too generalized But yes Nelson I agree guys with an unhealthy lifestyle die faster in general.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i agree with steve and NPC, there are certain things genetic. height for example that you cannot change. but when it comes to health most of that is up to you. some people have genetic issues
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I definitely dont stress about a lot of things. I live a pretty damn healthy life but I also like to indulge and live my life too. And I enjoy the fuck out of it. Balance is key
    Last edited by RickRock; 07-26-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast