Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping my cycle after 10 weeks

Pausjel

I just did a 10 week cycle of testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week
I also stacked in dianabol 30mgs a day for the first 4 weeks and then winstrol 50mgs the last 6 weeks
My results were not that good.
I went from 202 pounds to 208. And my body fat went up a bit from the estimates i got from my trainer. I’m 38 years old and 6’2’’
What would you recommend i do from here?

well, when you provide NO info as to your diet, training, ancillaries used, source of products, how many previous cycles, etc... we DONT KNOW.. maybe attempt to look for a psychic because that's about the only help you can get when you dont provide anywhere near the amount of pertinent information to us to properly help...

I also stacked in dianabol 30mgs a day for the first 4 weeks and then winstrol 50mgs the last 6 weeks
I went from 202 pounds to 208. And my body fat went up a bit from the estimates i got from my trainer. I’m 38 years old and 6’2’’

if you want to stop do pct right now up to you but i would keep going for 6 weeks more

switch to domestic supply gear, then you will know if it is your gear or not

Where do you order your gear from. Also I’m guessing your diet was shit

Back
Top Bottom