Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storing outside of home?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Storing outside of home?

Does anyone here keep their gear away from their home? I've recently gotten my CCW and want to stock up on other firearms, legally of course.... But I'm concerned if I ever defended myself legally and was served with a warrant...I was thinking if it would ever be a good idea to just hold off on buying gear again until I can get a studio apartment to put in a relatives name to store the gear in or something? Anyone else in a similar boat and have a solution?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nope. The weapons things no issue for me. I live in a huge place and have a ton of hiding places. However, my gears right here in my office drawer.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dam how much heat are buying that you need a studio apartment for?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know it gets dicey when you mix drugs and guns and maybe I'm a little too complacent. But I don't worry about it too much.

I have several guns and I also stay stocked with about 3 years worth of TRT and a couple gear worth of blasts. I'm not selling or manufacturing so I dont feel like they are too concerned with me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg91 View Post
    Does anyone here keep their gear away from their home? I've recently gotten my CCW and want to stock up on other firearms, legally of course.... But I'm concerned if I ever defended myself legally and was served with a warrant...I was thinking if it would ever be a good idea to just hold off on buying gear again until I can get a studio apartment to put in a relatives name to store the gear in or something? Anyone else in a similar boat and have a solution?
    Help me understand this? Your going to rent a separate apartment from your residence just to store a cycle or so of gear? Am I reading this wrong?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome brother. Yes we are on quarentine and is great idea to have stock because we never know is supplier is out of stock or the delivery takes to much time . But gear is small you dont need a room for that .

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by s.gentz View Post
    Help me understand this? Your going to rent a separate apartment from your residence just to store a cycle or so of gear? Am I reading this wrong?
    I was thinking of going to that extent yeah...i live in Commiefornia....all it takes is one self defense case to go south, search could be conducted and funding gear in my home would be very bad...think about it... They could then bullshit how the gear must have introduced roid rage into the scenario, etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s.gentz View Post
    I was thinking of going to that extent yeah...i live in Commiefornia....all it takes is one self defense case to go south, search could be conducted and finding gear in my home would be very bad...think about it... They could then bullshit how the gear must have introduced roid rage into the scenario, etc

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was thinking of going to that extent yeah...i live in Commiefornia....all it takes is one self defense case to go south, search could be conducted and funding gear in my home would be very bad...think about it... They could then bullshit how the gear must have introduced roid rage into the scenario, etc

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of going to that extent yeah...i live in Commiefornia....all it takes is one self defense case to go south, search could be conducted and finding gear in my home would be very bad...think about it... They could then bullshit how the gear must have introduced roid rage into the scenario, etc
    Gotta do what you gotta do but seems crazy to rent a separate residence just to store a few vials. Can't you rent a storage locker or something?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need to figure out why you have this sort of negative thinking in your head. if you keep thinking paranoid like this that people will bust your door down, then guess what will happen?
    Last edited by stevesmi; 02-01-2021 at 05:52 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would bury that shit in my backyard before I rent another place to store it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast